Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do They Ever Graduate?

Featured Replies

Ronald Steele - Alabama

 

I'm convinced he will be there forever.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has Ricky Blanton left LSU yet?

 

That name alone makes me so angry...that regional final game was a heartbreaker!

That name alone makes me so angry...that regional final game was a heartbreaker!

 

 

Blanton and Don Redeen were both on that team if I remember correctly. It seemed like Redeen was there forever also. Sadly Redeen died pretty soon after graduating.

It seemed like Jared Prickett was at UK for most of the 90s.

It seemed like Jared Prickett was at UK for most of the 90s.

 

Yep, I agree . :lol:

A thread about Marquette's Dominic James got me thinking about some players in college basketball who just seem to play for way too many years. Who are some that you can think of?

 

Tom Coverdale- Indiana

Chris Hill- Michigan State

 

I'm thinking of players who transferred or redshirted multiple times and were actually around for 5 or 6 years. Jared Prickett is a good one because he started playing as a freshman and actually played in 5 seasons.

Acie Earl from Iowa....

Jeff Shepherd seems to be in every UK game from the 90s that I watch...

Blanton and Don Redeen were both on that team if I remember correctly. It seemed like Redeen was there forever also. Sadly Redeen died pretty soon after graduating.

Your memory is still good!

It seemed like Drew Nietzel(sp?) was at Mich. State forever along with James and Abrams from Texas.

Right now, it seems Dominic James has been at Marquette for 6 years.

I saw a bit of Duke recently and thought exactly this about Paulus.

Josh Heytvelt- Gonzaga

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.