Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Indiana 54

Featured Replies

A win's a win

UK had 5 in double digits, lead by Harrleson with 15 and 9

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A win's a win

UK had 5 in double digits, lead by Harrleson with 15 and 9

 

that sums this one up

What was up with the rim on the IU end the 2nd half? Sounded like an old-school telephone ringing.

Wish they'd played hard for 40, but I'll take the W.

 

This one was never really in doubt, as expected.

I thought that U.K. came out in the first half and played with fire and intensity and then in the 2nd half went back to a lathargic, unimpressive team. This U.K. team just is not good enough to only play one half of basketball and beat anyone that has a halfway decent team. Indiana is bad, very bad. That is all that can be said. I think that IU will get the progam back but it will be a few years.

 

A win is a win though, I am glad to be 8-3 but this team still has a long way to go

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!!:flame:

  • Author

I think I like Tom Crean...Do you guys?

About where I expected it to be.

I think I like Tom Crean...Do you guys?

 

Nope...See Marquette 02/03...:thumb:

I thought UK, looked good at times early but like the young team they are, forced considerable shots and passes. The margin got wide early and allowed UK, to have different rotations and play a lot of guys.

 

Indiana will certainly struggle this year, but will be back in a few years.

  • Author
Nope...See Marquette 02/03...:thumb:

 

I have a hard time dis-liking people just because of sucess

If folks disliked every coach that ever had a team beat "their team"; there wouldn't be too many folks to like...sigh.gif

UK still needs that player that can take his defender off the dribble and score or get fouled. We dont have it. We also need a superb spot up shooter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.