Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Indiana 54

Featured Replies

I thought that U.K. came out in the first half and played with fire and intensity and then in the 2nd half went back to a lathargic, unimpressive team. This U.K. team just is not good enough to only play one half of basketball and beat anyone that has a halfway decent team. Indiana is bad, very bad. That is all that can be said. I think that IU will get the progam back but it will be a few years.

 

A win is a win though, I am glad to be 8-3 but this team still has a long way to go

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!!:flame:

 

UK is 7-3, aren't they?

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was pretty nice of IU to foul twice towards the end to insure a point spread cover by the Cats.

Like I said in the other post Indiana stinks.

Profound.

Liggins looked like a freshman tonight. I this was the first game I've been able to attend this year and I was not impressed with Liggins' performance or his attitude. Don't know if they showed it on CBS but after he made his first shot, he turned around to the IU bench and shok his head at them like, "oh no, you didn't just leave me open....". That stuff has a place and it's NOT at the University of Kentucky! Hopefully he will learn this really soon.

IU is a very bad team...as in I can easily think of 5 guys from the Johnson Center (and I'm sure other campuses could say this too) that could easily beat them. They hustle and root hard for each other though which I do admire.

Kudos to IU for giving maximum effort for the entire game, even though they are outmanned.

Congrats to the Wildcats with a win over a RIVAL.

If IU played Lawrence North HS, I'd take LN by at least 10...

If IU played Lawrence North HS, I'd take LN by at least 10...

 

Agreed. I was thinking of this at the game and I'm sure from your travels with the team you can speak to this, GT: What do you think about CovCath's Final Four team in the 03-04 state tourney versus IU?

 

Again, this isn't to knock the hustle that IU plays with or to downgrade UK's win. Just a thought...

I have a hard time dis-liking people just because of sucess

 

I don't like Coach K. Either...:p

Agreed. I was thinking of this at the game and I'm sure from your travels with the team you can speak to this, GT: What do you think about CovCath's Final Four team in the 03-04 state tourney versus IU?

 

Again, this isn't to knock the hustle that IU plays with or to downgrade UK's win. Just a thought...

No chance. LN has at least 10 D1 guys in the program. Cov Cath had 1... ;)

No chance. LN has at least 10 D1 guys in the program. Cov Cath had 1... ;)

 

I agree that CCH is no LN, however I didn't see many D1 players on IU today either...

Is it me or have we found a guard that Porter can play with. I thought he matched up with #3 pretty well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.