Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Indiana 54

Featured Replies

You talking CCH vs. Lawrence North or CCH vs. IU? :D

 

Both would be blowouts... :p

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I have a hard time envisioning UK in a month without Liggins & Harrelson in the starting lineup...

 

I have a hard time envisioning UK in a month

Both would be blowouts... :p

 

I'd take Nestheide over IU's starting PG Moore. :lol:

I have a hard time envisioning UK in a month

 

You've got to keep your eye on the prize...

I'd take Nestheide over IU's starting PG Moore. :lol:

Fair enough. Saw Nesto tonight at the game...

If they don't cut down on the turnovers they will be blown out by the other RIVAL.

 

Hopefully, the TO's will be cut down by Jan. 4.

You talking CCH vs. Lawrence North or CCH vs. IU? :D

 

IU is going to have a rough year. You can't fault them though. They're definitely playing hard.

 

I have a hard time envisioning UK in a month without Liggins & Harrelson in the starting lineup...

 

I like Harrelson. He could be playing more. He's one of those guys that just looks like he knows how to play the game...an intelligent player.

 

That's one of UK's problems...the best basketball IQ's on the team are, IMO, a 6'10" sophomore backup center and a 6'9" sophomore starting PF...

 

Preferably you'd want your guards to be the smart ones, not your bigs...

 

Harrelson's ability to hit the open jumper could really help the high/low offense with PP.

 

Just a thought.

I like Harrelson. He could be playing more. He's one of those guys that just looks like he knows how to play the game...an intelligent player.

 

That's one of UK's problems...the best basketball IQ's on the team are, IMO, a 6'10" sophomore backup center and a 6'9" sophomore starting PF...

 

Preferably you'd want your guards to be the smart ones, not your bigs...

 

Harrelson's ability to hit the open jumper could really help the high/low offense with PP.

 

Just a thought.

 

He's tough, which I think both compliments Patterson, and pushes Patterson as well

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.