Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Indiana 54

Featured Replies

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it me or have we found a guard that Porter can play with. I thought he matched up with #3 pretty well.

 

Porter wouldn't start at IU this season.

I think I like Tom Crean...Do you guys?

 

Crean is a very good coach, do I like him.....No.:D

UK is 7-3, aren't they?

 

You are correct. Hey, I try and help them all I can.....:D

About what I expected. Take it and move on.

 

That's about the best way to sum it up. :lol:

You could hear Tom Crean all the time during the game. I like the guy he seems to get alot of his players. I wonder if UK would be better if they would have chose him instead of BCG.

The first part of the game showed me what this team's potential is. They just need to keep that intensity up for 40 minutes. Liggins has to learn to keep the whole team involved and Miller has to get over being gun shy. He is great at penetration,stop and pop and he needs to do it more often. But these guys are freshmen and will learn as time passes. Uk will be a very good team come March.

Porter wouldn't start at IU this season.

 

Based on what? IU's PG was pitiful.

 

I know hating on Porter is the cool thing to do but he played much better than Liggins yesterday.

Based on what? IU's PG was pitiful.

 

I know hating on Porter is the cool thing to do but he played much better than Liggins yesterday.

 

Its not the cool thing to do, its just simply stating facts. Porter should never be playing PG at this level of basketball. I'll take him as a spark off the bench who can hit a shot here and there, but he isn't a PG. I could've played better than Liggins yesterday, but that doesn't mean anything when it comes to Porter.

If IU played Lawrence North HS, I'd take LN by at least 10...

 

:thumb:

 

Seriously, I knew they'd be bad and have a tough time this year...but they're really, really bad. Any team that UK is that much better than is really bad.

 

With that said, I got to go to the game yesterday and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed watching UK thrash the Hoosiers in person.

 

Fill-up in Lexington....$30.00

Ticket to the game...$25.00

Food...$10.00

Seeing your favorite team trounce its rival...Priceless. :lol:

 

The first ten minutes were some of the most enjoyable I can recall as a UK fan. The rest of the game was boring and uneventful for the most part as UK seemed to sleep walk through the last 30 minutes.

 

I do give the Hoosiers credit though...their kids are gritty. I thought they played hard and competed for the entire game. They just don't have the talent. Talk about leaving destruction in your wake...Kelvin Sampson makes that an understatement. Crean will get it turned around though...

Congrats to the Wildcats with a win over a RIVAL.

 

If they don't cut down on the turnovers they will be blown out by the other RIVAL.

Based on what? IU's PG was pitiful.

 

I know hating on Porter is the cool thing to do but he played much better than Liggins yesterday.

 

I agree.

No chance. LN has at least 10 D1 guys in the program. Cov Cath had 1... ;)

 

You talking CCH vs. Lawrence North or CCH vs. IU? :D

 

IU is going to have a rough year. You can't fault them though. They're definitely playing hard.

 

I have a hard time envisioning UK in a month without Liggins & Harrelson in the starting lineup...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.