Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 5A: Highlands 35 Christian County 15

Featured Replies

Maybe the NCC fans can get out and change the Go BIRDS to Go BREDS:jump:

 

That's funny! I was at the game tonight.....I had to catch myself at least 3 times after yelling GO BREDS! LOL Way to go Bluebirds!

  • Replies 167
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The talent doesn't stop with this senior class. Scary thing is both Roller and Collinsworth will be back next year.

 

I'm smelling a 3 peat!

 

Don't forget Bardo at QB next year. Going to be a solid team next year and I agree 3 peat

NKY 2

The Rest 1

 

Woot! Congrats Highlands on #18!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Now its NewCath and SKs turns. Go get 'em boys!

That's funny! I was at the game tonight.....I had to catch myself at least 3 times after yelling GO BREDS! LOL Way to go Bluebirds!

 

The least we can do is reciprocate in the morning and cheer you guys on!

Great game. CC came to play.

Congrats on # 18

Congrats to Beechwood on # 11

Congratulations to the Bluebirds!

 

It sounds like it is a game that will be fun to watch when it is televised. The schedule I saw has this on ICN6 Monday at 7:00, Friday the 19th at 2:00 and then Saturday the 20th at 5:00.

Congratulations to HHS on #18! This was a fun game to watch!

 

Question for anyone who kept stats...

 

How many 4th down conversions did Christian Co. complete? I have never personally seen a team attempt so many, let alone convert so many.

 

Christian Co gave the Birds a GAME and again, this was a really fun game to watch!

 

4th-Down Conversions 5-7

How about CC coming out tonight and laying it all on the line. This is when a team is most dangerous when they are giving it every single breath they have, nobody let up. Even though you lost you are respected in NKY/Ft Thomas.

 

Congrats Birds, the tradition continues... The seniors will be missed.

 

Final Birdwalk of the season.

 

:dancingpa

4th-Down Conversions 5-7

 

 

:thumb:

I saw a highlight of Tony G rolling to his right and then coming back to his left to throw to #16. Was that the last play of the half? I don't think the ball ever crossed the goal line.

Wow... I am impressed much by Christian County's effort! You guys really did a great job! That QB and Bubby Tandy are some real players now!

 

Oh and congrats to Highlands on 18. Tied with Trinity for now... until tomorrow night. :D

I saw a highlight of Tony G rolling to his right and then coming back to his left to throw to #16. Was that the last play of the half? I don't think the ball ever crossed the goal line.

 

I didn't think so either... I also thought the ball was dropped.

Congrats on your state record 18th title.....hopefully we can break that record tomorrow... ;)

The KHSAA showed HHS attempting only 4 passes. Is that correct?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.