Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 5A: Highlands 35 Christian County 15

Featured Replies

I didn't think so either... I also thought the ball was dropped.

 

I paused super slow motioned it forward and backwards...I am POSITIVE that I couldn't tell catch/no catch...in the endzone or out.

  • Replies 167
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Highlands and great season for Christian Co.

I paused super slow motioned it forward and backwards...I am POSITIVE that I couldn't tell catch/no catch...in the endzone or out.
A couple guys that I was with said the balll hit the ground. In any case, it had no bearing on the result.

 

Good job Birds! We (the fans and family) are super proud of all that you've accomplished and the adversity that you have overcome this year!

 

Underclassmen...the ball has been handed to you. Now, it's on to #19. :thumb:

A couple guys that I was with said the balll hit the ground. In any case, it had no bearing on the result.

 

 

You can't say that. You cannot discount the momentum factor. CC would have gone in at the half up by 2 and feeling much better than they probably did with the wind taken out of their sails. Giving up a TD on the last play of the half the way they did is tough mentally.

I didn't think so either... I also thought the ball was dropped.

 

It crossed the goal line after it bounced off the turf. Saw many replays of the play, big time missed call by the stripes.

You can't say that. You cannot discount the momentum factor. CC would have gone in at the half up by 2 and feeling much better than they probably did with the wind taken out of their sails. Giving up a TD on the last play of the half the way they did is tough mentally.

 

That play didn't end the half. HHS would've had at least two more chances from I believe the 8.

That play didn't end the half.

 

How much time was left?

 

You're saying that was only an 8 yard play? The highlight made it seem much longer. Tony G must have really dropped back.

How much time was left?

 

I want to say they kicked off with around :33. I can't remember exactly though.

Congrats on #18 Birds!!!

 

The 'Birds kept their composure after the turnovers and played their hearts out.

 

I think 42 is Olliver Head? He was a man on a mission tonight. He played a great game.

 

Felt bad for Buten, wide open and the ball went right through his hands.

 

Great trip to the 'Ville except for that nightmare traffic on Watterson:madman:

I want to say they kicked off with around :33. I can't remember exactly though.

 

So two plays maybe. Still a MO changer.

You can't say that. You cannot discount the momentum factor. CC would have gone in at the half up by 2 and feeling much better than they probably did with the wind taken out of their sails. Giving up a TD on the last play of the half the way they did is tough mentally.
If you were at the game you would have seen that Christian County hardly had any "wind taken out of their sails". They played tough well into the fourth quarter. The catch may have been good, or not; but it was a non-factor.
If you were at the game you would have seen that Christian County hardly had any "wind taken out of their sails". They played tough well into the fourth quarter. The catch may have been good, or not; but it was a non-factor.

 

Pure speculation on your part.

Pure speculation on your part.

 

and also yours

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.