Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Finish this sentence.......

Featured Replies

Michael Porter will be heavily involved.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hadn't answered yet, but that would have been my answer also. It's just a game of basketball that means very little when compared to things that I value in life, so yes, really.

 

:thumb:

 

Not every UK fan lives and dies with every game. I know its hard for some believe, but it is true nonetheless.

I will be very upset, and l made...but will continue with life. Just I will continue life in a bad mood for a few days, but I would get over it. If we lose to IU this year, I will probably start to question BCG a little bit.

IU gave Gonzaga a game for awhile. They didn't look as bad in that game than in previous.

Kentucky will be 6-4.

 

You think IU will beat UK?

If IU beats Kentucky on Saturday...

 

Eh I dont care... I went to Western! :dancingpa :lol:

I will go into a depression.

You think IU will beat UK?

 

No Wireman, he's finishing the sentence.

 

If IU beats UK, then UK will be 6-4...

If IU beats UK on Saturday......

 

I sit back and laugh (once again) how funny it is to watch fans truly live to vicariously through their programs!

No Wireman, he's finishing the sentence.

 

If IU beats UK, then UK will be 6-4...

 

:lol: :thumb:

No Wireman, he's finishing the sentence.

 

If IU beats UK, then UK will be 6-4...

 

:lol: Where's Captain Obvious when you need him?

If IU beats UK Saturday... No way this happens. UK can't play that bad? can they?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.