Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Finish this sentence.......

Featured Replies

… TCP will have a major meltdown far greater than any we've seen in history.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
… TCP will have a major meltdown far greater than any we've seen in history.

 

That's the truth.

98, that could very well be, one of the most disturbing images I have ever encountered in my life (you're avatar). I've seen it many, many times before but felt like saying that now. Carry on.

 

I've ALWAYS wanted to say that myself

I'd become a Duke fan...

 

Kidding

If IU beats UK Saturday, Corndog will have a UL avatar until the UK-UL game. And pigs will grow wings.

I will be having a great time at Redsfest. My life doesn't evolve around 18-23 year olds playing sports. Besides, if I can overcome last year's 8th Region final I can overcome anything.

If IU beats UK on Saturday......

 

I'll be on suicide watch and you will be raising kane on BGP!

If IU beats UK on Saturday......

 

my 10 year old daughter's game was better basketball...

98, I thought you were an IU fan? :lol:

… TCP will have a major meltdown far greater than any we've seen in history.

 

They have meltdowns after every game, so it wouldn't suprise me if they did even if UK does win.:lol:

It will be the funniest thing thats happened in a while and i will make fun of all my friends who are UK fans and maybe they will realize UC is better!

  • Author
my 10 year old daughter's game was better basketball...

It probably will be either way.

  • Author
98, I thought you were an IU fan? :lol:

Yes sir!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.