Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Finish this sentence.......

Featured Replies

  • Replies 68
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bluegrasspreps.com will be a mad house...

If IU beats UK on Saturday......

 

UK nation will riot..

I've got another....

 

98NCCalum will get suspended....

 

:lol:

If IU beats UK on Saturday......
It's OK because we still have the talent to be a Final Four team this year and everything is fine.

I won't watch another UK game this season.

98, that could very well be, one of the most disturbing images I have ever encountered in my life (you're avatar). I've seen it many, many times before but felt like saying that now. Carry on.

With Sampson having rebuilt Indiana back into a national power it won't bother me at all. Oh! That's right he's not there anymore.

  • Author
With Sampson having rebuilt Indiana back into a national power it won't bother me at all. Oh! That's right he's not there anymore.

 

I don't get your point. And you didn't really finish the sentence.

  • Author

Those saying it wouldn't bother you, really? IU returns 2 players from last season, neither of which are any good and 1 of which is or was a walk on.

 

So, again, really?

Those saying it wouldn't bother you, really? IU returns 2 players from last season, neither of which are any good and 1 of which is or was a walk on.

 

So, again, really?

 

 

I hadn't answered yet, but that would have been my answer also. It's just a game of basketball that means very little when compared to things that I value in life, so yes, really.

I'll laugh then text my friend and make fun of him :D.

Just bringing up some good memories. While I wouldn't be happy with a loss it wouldn't be the end of the world. It would be a giant step backwards.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.