Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Finish this sentence.......

Featured Replies

  • Replies 68
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll blame Tubby :lol:

 

ZING!!! :lol:

:thumb:

 

Not every UK fan lives and dies with every game. I know its hard for some believe, but it is true nonetheless.

 

Amen. I'll wish they would have won, but it won't bother me at all.

 

I learned about a year or two ago that watching sports is much more fun and enjoyable if you don't get worked up over it.

...would make it a lock that Lawrence North High School could beat UK...

...would make it a lock that Lawrence North High School could beat UK...

 

Which may actually be good news for UK fans, since Dominique Ferguson is on hsi way to Lexington...

...would make it a lock that Lawrence North High School could beat UK...

 

I'd take that roster over IU's right now 10 days a week... :lol:

:thumb:

 

Not every UK fan lives and dies with every game. I know its hard for some believe, but it is true nonetheless.

 

I'd like to retract this statement...I didn't realize how bad IU was when I said it. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.