Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 88 MVST 65

Featured Replies

We'll revisit that weak comment when UK beats U of L in a couple of weeks.

 

Sounds good. :thumb:

  • Replies 136
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we will get back there sooner rather than later but I wouldnt use the term swiftly to describe it tho.

 

I agree.:thumb:

Basketball knowledge.

 

:laugh:

 

And U.K. will play with UNC and U.K. will handle Miami (FL).

:laugh:

 

And U.K. will play with UNC and U.K. will handle Miami (FL).

 

And UK "fans" will continue to be cup half empty complainers :thumb:

And UK "fans" will continue to be cup half empty complainers :thumb:

 

A.K.A. realists....

A.K.A. realists....

 

We'll see. :flame:

I think this proves denial isn't just a river in Egypt. It's here too. :lol:

I think this proves denial isn't just a river in Egypt. It's here too. :lol:

 

What are we denying Scribe?

That the UK program is wallowing in mediocrity and the trip out isn't as quick as some would think

That the UK program is wallowing in mediocrity and the trip out isn't as quick as some would think

 

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I think we have hit rock bottom and are on the rise again.

Maybe, but the rise will be nowhere as fast as the post-Sutton era was.

Is it just me or did Gillispie look like he would rather be somewhere else. If he did any coaching today it was through mental telepathy. I don't think he got off the bench a single time. Perhaps it was just his personal tribute to Mr. Keightly

Maybe, but the rise will be nowhere as fast as the post-Sutton era was.

 

Based on what? We have already began some high profile recruiting. That's a pretty good start.

Porter has no business playing high D-1 basketball. He's too slow, doesn't handle the ball well under pressure, isn't athletic enough, and is an average at best shooter for a SG....Other than that, I think Porter is great. :D

 

Isn't athletic enough, he turned down a full ride scholly to play football at USC, he has got to be plenty athletic.

 

The Black Uniforms looked really nice.

I think we return to prominence rather quick. To say we are going into a state of mediocrity in my opinion is ludacris. I guess we will see but that is my opinion. We have 1 senior who doesn'y play and we start a mixture of nothing but underclassmen. We are getting better. I really think Gillispie was not going at it hard tonight because he knew he could win with less today playing MVS. Thats why we started Galloway. JMO though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.