Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 88 MVST 65

Featured Replies

When did basketball count 50 point wins more than a 1 point win?

 

Those people you talk about are morons, and are why I'm embarrassed by UK fans. When you bring in a new coach, you have to give him a chance to get his players, and his system in place. That takes more than a year and a half.

 

Well said, and the truth.

  • Replies 136
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice tribute to Mr. Wildcat with the black unis.

I DVR'ed the game and have not been able to watch it yet.

 

With that said, is a 23 point win really a close game?

It is against a team that has not won a game and scored 25 points against Washington State.
What would you Members grade this performance, 1-5. I'll watch the replay this evening.

 

I'll give it 3.5 since they played a hard fought game less than 24 hours ago.

It is against a team that has not won a game and scored 25 points against Washington State.

 

That is horrible. But anyway, that doesn't make a 23 point game a close game.

 

Maybe they should've won by more, but I'm not buying the argument that this game was close.

 

But, like I said, I am yet to watch the game. I will do so tonight.

The black unis look great. hope they where them at least one more time. Maybe the SEC Tourney.

 

I think it's the initial stages of mediocrity for the program and denial for the fans.

 

If you think that the mediocrity is just starting then you have been living under a rock. I think it is the intial stages of leaving mediocrity. The previous regime left the cupboard empty. Look at the senior class for proof.

Not in the past it hasn't and you know it hasn't. There were times when UK would scrape by with a win and people were still calling for the coach's head and clamoring for a lineup change.

 

I think it's the initial stages of mediocrity for the program and denial for the fans.

 

I disagree. I think the program is swiftly rising to national prominence again.

I disagree. I think the program is swiftly rising to national prominence again.

 

:lol: Based on what?

:lol: Based on what?

 

Basketball knowledge.

Basketball knowledge.

 

Weak....

I disagree. I think the program is swiftly rising to national prominence again.

 

I think we will get back there sooner rather than later but I wouldnt use the term swiftly to describe it tho.

Weak....

 

We'll revisit that weak comment when UK beats U of L in a couple of weeks.

I think we will get back there sooner rather than later but I wouldnt use the term swiftly to describe it tho.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.