Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 88 MVST 65

Featured Replies

Kentucky putting the pieces together, it's just too bad they have no idea what the puzzle looks like. :lol:

  • Replies 136
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A win is a win.....even if it is over 0-10 MVST

What would you Members grade this performance, 1-5. I'll watch the replay this evening.

I'll give it a 3... Being a little generous there.

 

I will beat this thought every possible opportunity. You have to rebound on the defensive end!

I like the lineup of Liggins

Porter

Patterson

Meeks

Harrellson...

 

 

Galloway as the sixth man...

  • Author
What would you Members grade this performance, 1-5. I'll watch the replay this evening.

 

Cats seem to always play in spurts, either good or bad.

 

Started off bad, then played well to build up a double digit lead, then gave up that late 3 to end the 1st half. So I would say a C- for the first 20 minutes.

 

They came out strong in the 2nd half and built up the 20 point lead and put the game away, so they get a B. They would get an A, but they should have put the team away in the first half. :lol:

2 1/2 to 3 is about right.....

I like the lineup of Liggins

Porter Patterson

Meeks

Harrellson...

 

 

Galloway as the sixth man...

 

Honestly, besides giving someone a breather, what does he bring to the table?

I like the lineup of Liggins

Porter

Patterson

Meeks

Harrellson...

 

 

Galloway as the sixth man...

 

I like Porter as the 12th man. He gives no qualities to the team and he is the only one on the team that can make mistake after mistake without any consequences. It puzzles me why he plays as much as he does. If he continues to play this many minutes, this team will continue to struggle.

What would you Members grade this performance, 1-5. I'll watch the replay this evening.

 

I give them a 3, but only because Liggins continues to improve. Other than that PP is still not getting enough touches and defense of rebounding seemed suspect. PP is a monster, hope he stays another year after this one.

I give it a 3 just because of Liggins continuing to improve.

It's not a loss so that's a positive.

I like Porter as the 12th man. He gives no qualities to the team and he is the only one on the team that can make mistake after mistake without any consequences. It puzzles me why he plays as much as he does. If he continues to play this many minutes, this team will continue to struggle.

 

I think Porter keeps getting minutes, because the coach is trying to get a message to the younger players. I would rather lose with a guy who practice hard with great effort, then win wit a guy who lacks effort in practice and on the defensive side. {IMO} Porter minutes will come down the harder Liggins practices. At least thats what I think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.