Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Miami Fla. Predictions

Who wins? 71 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Looks like McClinton will be playing. 'Canes come to Rupp, I think the Cats out hustle them and pull it off.

Cats- 81

Canes- 69

Again Patterson with a big night, and I look for Deandre to come on strong.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats will win this game :thumb:

  • Author
Cats will win this game :thumb:

 

Solid.

I'll be the bad guy :lol:. Miami is very tough with McClinton playing and I expect the game to be close the the Canes winning. 78-73.

Solid.

 

You asked for it:

 

UK 90

Miami(FL) 72

  • Author
You asked for it:

 

UK 90

Miami(FL) 72

 

I meant I agree, HA.:thumb:

At least Kentucky will be playing a school that belongs in Division 1.

 

Looking at Miami's schedule, I think this is their first true road game of the year.

I figure the game will be back and forth throughout. McClinton makes things interesting. He is clearly the best player they have to offer, and since he is in the lineup the Canes have a good chance to win this game. I still like the Cats in this one since it is a home game.

 

UK-78

The U-72

Cats by 12

Miami would have beat tOSU by 20 with McClinton. And they have a decent big themselves, though the name escapes me right now....

Canes by 11 unless McClinton slaps someone early and gets ejected again.

 

Miami 81

UK 70

I thought there might be a pretty good chance that McClinton wouldn't be playing, but since he is I would put someone pesky on him and try and get his head out of the game. I will definitely be watching this one...hope UK doesn't let me down.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.