Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Miami Fla. Predictions

Who wins? 71 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cats pull it off!!! After Miami losing to OSU and UK coming off a win, I think it will be a close game, but I still think UK pulls it out!!!

 

UK- 79

MIAMI-71

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cats win...tough hard fought game...cats by 5

What's the official line on this one?

 

My guy gave it at UK-2. I'm on it as Kentucky wins 78-73 :thumb:

I knew the Cats would be the favorite at home :thumb:

UK -3 on Bodoglife.com

I haven't heard anything like that :confused:

 

I just read it on ESPN.com as well.

Thats a terrible line.

 

Don't question the linesmakers :lol:

 

You know those guys are on top of their game!

I just read it on ESPN.com as well.

 

Link?

Don't question the linesmakers :lol:

 

You know those guys are on top of their game!

 

It's mind blowing to me how close those guys get the lines. I'd like to know the science of line making. I wonder if I could get some type of internship in Vegas with them :lol:

Is this on TV?

Is this on TV?

 

ESPN after the Duke/Michigan game :thumb:

UK is 2nd worst in the nation when it comes to turnovers. Their gonna have to patch that problem if they want to win this game.

Fox Sports is reporting Harris may not play again this season.

 

I couldn't imagine that. Honestly I may be in the minority here but I didn't think the collision looked that terrible...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.