Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Miami Fla. Predictions

Who wins? 71 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Sorry guys...Poll looked a little lopsided. :D :lol:

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry guys...Poll looked a little lopsided. :D :lol:

 

Were up to 2!

Sorry guys...Poll looked a little lopsided. :D :lol:

 

Hey now, you're not going to find a bigger UK fan than me, and I voted with ya. :D Just looking at the talent on both sides, I wanna say UK wins, but Miami (FL) has the better team. I can't justify picking UK except for homerism.

Hey now, you're not going to find a bigger UK fan than me, and I voted with ya. :D Just looking at the talent on both sides, I wanna say UK wins, but Miami (FL) has the better team. I can't justify picking UK except for homerism.

 

I was #1 to vote for Miami, that's why I said that. :lol:

Miami by 8 unless McClinton decides to slap someone.

Miami has showed me nothing impressive this season. I think the Cats will roll in this one :thumb:

Miami has showed me nothing impressive this season. I think the Cats will roll in this one :thumb:

 

So it's a game between two teams that might be talented but haven't been impressive? I don't see how UK has done anything to impress.

Cats win it by 8. I think they are finally realizing that they are a ligidimate team in the country. Time and hardwork will make this UK team better and better as the season goes on.

Hey now, you're not going to find a bigger UK fan than me, and I voted with ya. :D Just looking at the talent on both sides, I wanna say UK wins, but Miami (FL) has the better team. I can't justify picking UK except for homerism.

 

Not trying to pick a fight or anything, but what makes you think they have the better team?? Is it because they are ranked? From what I have seen of Miami, they are about the same caliber of team as we are without the big guys to play Patterson, Harrelson and company down low. And with it being at Rupp, I dont see the Cats as the inferior team tomorrow night.

I wonder if Harris will be back in action for this one ? He might be our best option for McClinton.

 

Fox Sports is reporting Harris may not play again this season.

Miami 78-70

So it's a game between two teams that might be talented but haven't been impressive? I don't see how UK has done anything to impress.

 

You'll see that after tonight's game :thumb:

Fox Sports is reporting Harris may not play again this season.

 

I haven't heard anything like that :confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.