71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys...Poll looked a little lopsided. :D :lol:

Hey now, you're not going to find a bigger UK fan than me, and I voted with ya. :D Just looking at the talent on both sides, I wanna say UK wins, but Miami (FL) has the better team. I can't justify picking UK except for homerism.

Hey now, you're not going to find a bigger UK fan than me, and I voted with ya. :D Just looking at the talent on both sides, I wanna say UK wins, but Miami (FL) has the better team. I can't justify picking UK except for homerism.

I was #1 to vote for Miami, that's why I said that. :lol:

Not trying to pick a fight or anything, but what makes you think they have the better team?? Is it because they are ranked? From what I have seen of Miami, they are about the same caliber of team as we are without the big guys to play Patterson, Harrelson and company down low. And with it being at Rupp, I dont see the Cats as the inferior team tomorrow night.