Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Miami Fla. Predictions

Who wins? 71 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats by 7

Miami would have beat tOSU by 20 with McClinton. And they have a decent big themselves, though the name escapes me right now....

 

Dwayne Collins is their best big man.

I wonder if Harris will be back in action for this one ? He might be our best option for McClinton.

Kentucky puts in Krebs and he slaps McClinton to get him out early and KY wins by 30. Lol, I really think UK wins by 3 by a last second 3 by Meeks. I expect this to be a great game. I will be in the eRUPPtion zone and I will get them pumped up ;)

What's the official line on this one?

Kentucky 72-67.

CATS by 6...

This could be a trap game for the Cats. Canes have the players to win. But I think with Liggins running the point and Patterson in the middle they pull it out in the end.

 

UK 75

UM 64

I'm glad to see McClinton playing. UK needs some good competition and it wouldn't be the same without Miami's best player.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.