Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top juniors in the state

Featured Replies

I'd say in nky the top two prospects offensively will be Austin Collinsworth (DB/WR) of Highlands and Miles Simpson (RB/DB) of SK.

 

Brandon Roller (lb/te) of Highlands is another one who will likely be a D1 prospect.

 

The three mentioned are good ones but you have more on Highlands team to mention!!!

  • Replies 133
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Raines name has to be mentioned.

DB/WR/RB/KR

Matt Raines name has to be mentioned.

DB/WR/RB/KR

 

Bell County I presume?

WR Neil Wilson - Monroe County

Boyle County's Rees Machshara has been named, but how about their DT Grant Aumiller. Anybody who has seen this kid play knows that he is one of the biggest playmakers at that position. He's an animal, period.

The three mentioned are good ones but you have more on Highlands team to mention!!!

 

No I think he hit it. Collinsworth and Roller are the top two D1 prospects from Highlands next year. Who else would you put? And you can't name the entire roster..

Michael Howard - OL Plays at Bell County and he is real good, heard colleges are calling him now and only a junior. He is massive and very strong ( 6'4 315lbs). Talk is he will be going D1 next year.

ST. X has a number of talented juniors:

RB - Jermiah Neal RB - Michael Montano DE - Jermaine Dorsey

QB - Brian Buehner DB - Nick Sears

K - Wyatt Gray DB - Will Lawson

No I think he hit it. Collinsworth and Roller are the top two D1 prospects from Highlands next year. Who else would you put? And you can't name the entire roster..

 

Will Bardo, next years Highands QB. Will is 6-4 (Legit) He was on the 4x100 relay team that I think won state last year. (Someone correct me on this if I am wrong).

 

Will is starting at DB this year behind Tony Guidugli. I have yet to see a team that Highlands has played that Will wouldn't start for at QB. He doesn't get to play much when the 2's go in for Highlands because of the risk of injury since he is a starter and because he wouldn't be throwing anyway.

 

Will is the real deal. He is smart, fast, tall, strong and has a sweet lefty arm.

 

You will hear lots more about him next year.

 

Oh yea, he had two picks out of the 4 passes thrown by Johnson Central last Friday.

Jake Smith of NCC is a very talented T/DE. He is very fast for his position and very aggressive.

Will Bardo, next years Highands QB. Will is 6-4 (Legit) He was on the 4x100 relay team that I think won state last year. (Someone correct me on this if I am wrong).

 

Will is starting at DB this year behind Tony Guidugli. I have yet to see a team that Highlands has played that Will wouldn't start for at QB. He doesn't get to play much when the 2's go in for Highlands because of the risk of injury since he is a starter and because he wouldn't be throwing anyway.

 

Will is the real deal. He is smart, fast, tall, strong and has a sweet lefty arm.

 

You will hear lots more about him next year.

 

Oh yea, he had two picks out of the 4 passes thrown by Johnson Central last Friday.

 

I think they dropped the bataan in the third turn, Collinsworth was handing it off and it was dropped. I can't remember who he was handing it off to though.

 

I am pretty sure that was the 4x100.

I think they dropped the bataan in the third turn, Collinsworth was handing it off and it was dropped. I can't remember who he was handing though.

 

I am pretty sure that was the 4x100.

 

Thanks for the correction.

Channing Fugate- RB Breathitt County

Caleb Watkins- RB Corbin

Ryan Fritts- RB Corbin

 

Those are three of the top players in the Mountains that first come to mind. There are many others around here that I have left out im sure.

 

:thumb:

 

Add Adrian Wardup for North Laurel to that list.

I think they dropped the bataan in the third turn, Collinsworth was handing it off and it was dropped. I can't remember who he was handing it off to though.

 

I am pretty sure that was the 4x100.

 

Bad handoff but didn't drop the bataan for the 4X100, however did win state in the 4X400 and came in third in the 4X200.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.