Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round One

Featured Replies

Sorry DF. Well, not really... :p :lol:

  • Replies 175
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darn Matt Forte and Chicago D.....I was hoping I wouldn't need to rely on Andre Johnson for any points tomorrow night.

Sorry DF. Well, not really... :p :lol:

Hey, I wouldn't be sorry either! Course, if I won, you wouldn't be exiting the league. So really, the message here is that you're selfish!

Jeff Reed became my favorite NFL Kicker today. Probably a lucky win on my part, but I'll take it anyway I can get it. Go North!

So really, the message here is that you're selfish!

 

Sounds about right. Hope to take over your team if I don't win this thing. Hope that helps... :D

Atwood Fighting' Amish (80 pts) at Banklick Swamp Gas (75 pts)

Crud. Had Flacco and Jeff Reed on the bench for a combined 39 points. Now Jacksonville's kicker has to score 6 more points than Jacksonville's Defense for me to win.

Crud. Had Flacco and Jeff Reed on the bench for a combined 39 points. Now Jacksonville's kicker has to score 6 more points than Jacksonville's Defense for me to win.

Zero excuse for sitting Flacco against the Bungals. Manager should be fired... :p

99 and the TD was from one catch. :lol:

Good thing I didn't start him over Moss.:irked:

If I would have started Westbrook I would be in good shape. I guess this my farewell post. Good luck in future seasons my friends.

Zero excuse for sitting Flacco against the Bungals. Manager should be fired... :p

 

Sitting Drew Brees would be an even bigger gaffe. It comes down to the 22nd ranked defense against the 25th ranked kicker for the rights to go to the simis.

Obviously it didn't matter but I never put in the right lineup. I finished with 78 and I could have had 111.

  • Author

Sunday Scores

 

 

National Conference

 

Southern KY SubVets (112 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (60 pts) - Final

Shelby Cards (88 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (74 pts)

Louisville Legends (69 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (54 pts) - Final

Possum Trot WarHogs (92 pts) at Fleming Hooligans ® (73 pts) - Final

 

 

American Conference

 

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (62 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (69 pts)

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (70 pts) at Mississippi Thrill ® (101 pts) - Final

Atwood Fighting' Amish (80 pts) at Banklick Swamp Gas (75 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners ® (71 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (69 pts)

 

 

Toilet Bowl

 

Kalamazoo Wings (62 pts) at Jungle Junkies (53 pts) - Over

Huggs Thuggs (59 pts) at BG Trash Talkers (53 pts) - Over

Louisa Lumber (0 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (78 pts) - Final

East End Evolution (59 pts) at Indo Savages ® (75 pts) - Over

  • Author

Toilet Bowl Round Two Matchups

 

Kalamazoo Wings at Bardstown Butchers

Huggs Thuggs at Indo Savages ®

Louisville Legends (69 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (54 pts) - Final

 

 

Congrats to the Legends...again

 

I just didn't have the matchups that would work for me this week.

 

You better win it all:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.