Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round One

Featured Replies

:banana: Of course this would happen when I'm already off to a great start...

  • Replies 175
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish I would have started Toomer today. It looks like the Jets will be running all over the Broncos today and I doubt Coles will see that many passes.

 

The Rusty Ankles might just choke again. :irked:

It's shaping up to be another nail-biter between the Jailcats and Moonshiners...

Catch the ball Moss... :irked:

Catch the ball Moss... :irked:

 

I'm down 2 and the only guy I have left after tonight you also have. It's a done deal GT...

^ All you need is 60 more yards from good old #4.

0 points thus far from Coles. Thanks :irked:

 

I should have started Toomer...if I would have, I'd be tied right now and not down by 14. Looks like that might cost me my season.

Your the Cubs of the BGP FFL.

 

I'm not completely out of it yet. I still got Tomlinslon and Turner (who are running out of time) and Coles (who seems to be missing from the Jets game plan) and Andre Johnson tomorrow. But my chances are getting worse and worse :lol:.

Your the Cubs of the BGP FFL.

 

I would laugh at that but that would make me the Reds. :irked:

I'm down 2 and the only guy I have left after tonight you also have. It's a done deal GT...

 

Um you still have Miller too and now you have the lead.:confused:

120 rushing yards for Turner, and no touchdowns. Why do they do this to me? :lol:

Um you still have Miller too and now you have the lead.:confused:

 

GT still has Garrard, MJD, and Chester Taylor. DF has only MJD...

I'd give anything if Favre would throw a long TD to Coles right now. But I don't think that is going to happen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.