Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round One

Featured Replies

Toilet Bowl Round Two Matchups

 

Kalamazoo Wings at Bardstown Butchers

Huggs Thuggs at Indo Savages ®

 

You're going down GT.. :fight:

  • Replies 175
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For an expansion team, I must say I'm proud of the Rabbit Fists making the playoffs in their first year. That owner should really be commended, his moves and motives were questioned, but he stayed the course and proved the critics wrong...In the words of the Chicago Cubs, wait till next year :D

Louisville Legends (69 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (54 pts) - Final

 

 

Congrats to the Legends...again

 

I just didn't have the matchups that would work for me this week.

 

You better win it all:thumb:

 

On a side note to this, I'm in another league where I took down the #1 guy...he reads this thread and knows who I'm talking about:p:D

:laugh::laugh:

 

:D Thought you'd like that, you should come to the Crittenden/Beechwood game friday!:ylsuper:

:D Thought you'd like that, you should come to the Crittenden/Beechwood game friday!:ylsuper:

 

SK game my man.. That is if I can get off work..

Darn Matt Forte and Chicago D.....I was hoping I wouldn't need to rely on Andre Johnson for any points tomorrow night.

 

This just in. Andre Johnson has fell off the team bus and is questionable for tonights game. Darn The Luck !!! :D

Let's Go GT!!!!

 

No love for a fellow Northern Division foe in a playoff that actually matters?

 

:lol:

No love for a fellow Northern Division foe in a playoff that actually matters?

 

:lol:

 

I got love for you too...but GT is in a playoff of life and death, lol.

I got love for you too...but GT is in a playoff of life and death, lol.

He just wants me out of the way... :p

Louisville Legends (69 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (54 pts) - Final

 

 

Congrats to the Legends...again

 

I just didn't have the matchups that would work for me this week.

 

You better win it all:thumb:

 

Lucked out that Rivers had a terrible day, should have gone down. Back to back titles isn't looking likely, but crazier things have happened.

  • Author
On a side note to this, I'm in another league where I took down the #1 guy...he reads this thread and knows who I'm talking about:p:D
:p

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.