Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round One

Featured Replies

Andre Johnson just got me 10 points on the first drive. I only need 5 more from him to win. Come on Johnson!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Replies 175
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TD AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

The Jailcats have won their first ever playoff game....

The Rusty Ankles are done. I needed 14 from Andre Johnson and I got 13..

Scobee misses a 43 yard FG and the Swamp Gas goes down in flames. Congratz Neerfan (again :p).

So I am kind of confused about who get da boot out of the league. I was the top seed in the Toilet Bowl, wouldn't that me I would be the last of the losers to be kicked out?

Whew, that was close! The Bushwood Country Club Gophers survive and advance 69-65. We almost had the top seed in each league lose in the first round. Trying to figure out whether to start Hightower or Lendale White is going to do me in, maybe I should just bench Gore and start them both. Whichever one I start doesn't do anything. Thank goodness for Cutler.

So I am kind of confused about who get da boot out of the league. I was the top seed in the Toilet Bowl, wouldn't that me I would be the last of the losers to be kicked out?

 

If you are in the toilet bowl tournament, you get the boot unless you win it.

Whew, that was close! The Bushwood Country Club Gophers survive and advance 69-65. We almost had the top seed in each league lose in the first round. Trying to figure out whether to start Hightower or Lendale White is going to do me in, maybe I should just bench Gore and start them both. Whichever one I start doesn't do anything. Thank goodness for Cutler.

 

It looks like I'm going to get a shot at redemption for my week 1 loss to the Gophers! The guys will be ready to play this time.

So does that mean that 1 person who missed both of the playoffs can still be bounced?

It looks like I'm going to get a shot at redemption for my week 1 loss to the Gophers! The guys will be ready to play this time.

 

 

My team has been playing awful the last 2 weeks, you'll probably take me down.

So does that mean that 1 person who missed both of the playoffs can still be bounced?

 

I believe Godot said that the Whodeys won't be returning because they failed to submit a lineup 3 times throughout the season....Could be wrong though.

My team has been playing awful the last 2 weeks, you'll probably take me down.

 

I don't have many good matchups this week, and you have White against the Browns, Wayne against the Bengals, and Cutler against the Chiefs....I don't like my chances. :lol:

I believe Godot said that the Whodeys won't be returning because they failed to submit a lineup 3 times throughout the season....Could be wrong though.

I forgot about that, I think you're right.

  • Author
If you are in the toilet bowl tournament, you get the boot unless you win it.
:thumb:
  • Author
So does that mean that 1 person who missed both of the playoffs can still be bounced?
No, only the American Conference teams in the Toilet Bowl playoffs that do not win will be replaced.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.