Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round One

Featured Replies

  • Author
I believe Godot said that the Whodeys won't be returning because they failed to submit a lineup 3 times throughout the season....Could be wrong though.
Correct
  • Replies 175
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Playoff Round One Resuls

 

 

National Conference

 

#8 Southern KY SubVets 112

#1 West Kentucky Rams 60

 

#7 Shelby Cards 88

#2 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 87

 

#6 Louisville Legends 69

#3 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 54

 

#5 Possum Trot WarHogs 92

#4 Fleming Hooligans ® 73

 

 

American Conference

 

#8 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 64

#1 Bushwood Country Club Gophers 69

 

#7 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® 70

#2 Mississippi Thrill ® 101

 

#6 Atwood Fighting' Amish 82

#3 Banklick Swamp Gas 80

 

#5 Big Creek Moonshiners ® 71

#4 Junction City Jailcats 82

 

 

Toilet Bowl Playoffs

 

#8 Kalamazoo Wings 62

#1 Jungle Junkies 53

 

#7 Huggs Thuggs 82

#2 BG Trash Talkers 59

 

#6 Louisa Lumber 0

#3 Bardstown Butchers 78

 

#5 East End Evolution 59

#4 Indo Savages ® 89

  • Author

Playoff Round Two Matchups

 

 

National Conference

 

#8 Southern KY SubVets at #5 Possum Trot WarHogs

#7 Shelby Cards at #6 Louisville Legends

 

 

American Conference

 

#6 Atwood Fighting' Amish at #1 Bushwood Country Club Gophers 69

#4 Junction City Jailcats at #2 Mississippi Thrill ®

 

 

Toilet Bowl Playoffs

 

#8 Kalamazoo Wings at #3 Bardstown Butchers

#7 Huggs Thuggs at #4 Indo Savages ®

National Conference

 

#8 Southern KY SubVets 112

#1 West Kentucky Rams 60

 

#7 Shelby Cards 88

#2 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 87

 

#6 Louisville Legends 69

#3 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 54

 

#5 Possum Trot WarHogs 92

#4 Fleming Hooligans ® 73

 

 

All the lower seeds won...that's what makes this league great, ANYONE can win it if you make the playoffs:thumb:

Godot with upset of the week? And if I didn't lose on the tie-breaker to him, I would have won against the #1 Rams as well, but definitely not by as much.

 

Tough loss for the Brush Creek Rusty Ankles.

Godot with upset of the week? And if I didn't lose on the tie-breaker to him, I would have won against the #1 Rams as well, but definitely not by as much.

 

Tough loss for the Brush Creek Rusty Ankles.

 

Especially considering that if Laverneus Coles would have gotten 20 yards receiving, I would have on :irked:.

 

You'd think he could do that against the BRONCOS! :madman:

  • Author
Especially considering that if Laverneus Coles would have gotten 20 yards receiving, I would have on :irked:.

 

You'd think he could do that against the BRONCOS! :madman:

Did someone say, “choked again”?
Did someone say, “choked again”?

 

Hey, I just pick em'. I can't control the fact that Coles had his worst performance of the year!

  • Author
Hey, I just pick em'. I can't control the fact that Coles had his worst performance of the year!
;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.