Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round One

Featured Replies

Ahh it looks like he tried.

 

Last Play: 1-10-NYJ 34(6:43) (Shotgun) B.Favre pass incomplete deep left to L.Coles (J.Bell).

  • Replies 175
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coles caught a pass...but it won't even get me a point :lol:.

Coles caught a pass...but it won't even get me a point :lol:.

 

Just caught one for negative yards, lol.

Just caught one for negative yards, lol.

 

Favre threw it to him a few times in the end zone but couldn't hit him. I needed a TD from him to make my game closer.

Well I'm going to need a huge game from Andre Johnson.

  • Author

Scores at 7:00 PM CST

 

 

National Conference

 

Southern KY SubVets (112 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (60 pts) - Final

Shelby Cards (88 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (74 pts)

Louisville Legends (69 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (54 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (75 pts) at Fleming Hooligans ® (71 pts)

 

 

American Conference

 

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (62 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (69 pts)

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (68 pts) at Mississippi Thrill ® (101 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (80 pts) at Banklick Swamp Gas (75 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners ® (50 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (69 pts)

 

 

Toilet Bowl

 

Kalamazoo Wings (53 pts) at Jungle Junkies (41 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (48 pts) at BG Trash Talkers (53 pts)

Louisa Lumber (0 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (76 pts)

East End Evolution (40 pts) at Indo Savages ® (64 pts)

I'm trying to figure out a way that Maurice Jones-Drew could score more points for me than GT. But alas so far I'm unsuccessful.....

 

Here's to epic chokes by Chester Taylor and David Garrard!

I'll probably lose to a team next week who scores less points than I did this week, story of my year.

Looks like I might have been pretty strong this week if I would have made the playoffs...

 

Berrian with 110 and a TD so far tonight too.

Andre Johnson has been averaging 10.9 ppg this year in our league. I need him to beat his average by 3.9 order for my team to win.

If Owen Daniels can give me 8 points tomorrow I'll pull the first round upset.

Aaaand there's Chester Taylor with a TD. Congrats GT, you survive and advance.

 

Guys, it's been fun. Truly. I gave it a go, but I yield to the better players. Or at least better this year. ;)

 

Whoever takes over my team, just remember, it's a team for the future. MJD is going to be the man soon, if not next year. And Ryan Grant may still be a good one to hold on to. Good luck.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.