Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round One

Featured Replies

Isn't it about this time of the year when HB20's team always chokes?

 

At least my team is known for something. :irked:

 

I've never had a team this good. But I will admit that there is a good chance for another choke this year, considering how inconsistent my team is.

  • Replies 175
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could have sworn we have a couple championships between the two of us. How many trophies are on the Rusty Ankle mantle?

 

:lol:

 

I have one division championship, does that count?

:laugh:

 

Tell us the history on that one, because he's talking some smack this year with confidence.

 

Gotta have confidence when your team has one of the best records in the conference, have been ranked #1 in the power rankings for the past few weeks, and have scored the most points in the entire league. :D

 

I think my team has won one playoff game since I've been in this league. I gotta change that this year.

Dont listen to them HB, you cant keep choking forever. This could be your year.

:lol:

  • Author
Gotta have confidence when your team has one of the best records in the conference, have been ranked #1 in the power rankings for the past few weeks, and have scored the most points in the entire league.
That and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee at some places.
That and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee at some places.

 

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Godot, as usual, you've gone above and beyond by posting all the stats for the playoffs.

 

 

Thank you very much for all your hardwork and effort!!!!!!

Can you type it louder...

I have one division championship, does that count?

 

We only talk about league championships in the Northern Division, but since your in the Eastern Division I guess I can understand.

 

:D

Have a Happy Turkey Day everyone and good luck to those that are still alive in the playoffs and toilet bowl:thumb:

We only talk about league championships in the Northern Division, but since your in the Eastern Division I guess I can understand.

 

:D

 

The Eastern Division has some championships in its history.

Dont listen to them HB, you cant keep choking forever. This could be your year.

 

I'm doing it for our division this year! :lol:

  • Author

...

happy-thanksgiving2.jpg

The Western Division has put three teams in the Playoffs for the second straight year

 

We are just that good. LOL

 

I hate that we play back to back weeks.

  • Author
I hate that we play back to back weeks.
I hear you partner, Good Luck and Congrads on the #1 seed.
I hear you partner, Good Luck and Congrads on the #1 seed.

 

Thanks, I have been in the playoffs 4 other times but have only won one game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.