Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round One

Featured Replies

  • Author
What is the tie breaker for all the 5-9 teams?
total points
  • Replies 175
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been fun boys. Where does this put me next year. I still can't believe I have: Orton, Quinn, Jennings, Marshall, Winslow, Addai, Slayton and L. Johnson but can't make the playoffs.

:lol: Looks like it's Moonshiners, Jailcats round 3 this week....

Woo hoo! Slipped into the playoffs! I'm sticking around, baby!

Dadgum, one lousy point and I'd have been tied for that #1 seed in the Toilet Bowl.....

The Clay division championship runs through Junction City....Two straight division titles! :banana: :banana:

Toilet Bowl Playoffs

 

 

#1 Seed – Jungle Junkies (5-9)

#2 Seed – BG Trash Talkers (5-9)

#3 Seed – Bardstown Butchers (5-9)

#4 Seed – Indo Savages ® (5-9)

#5 Seed – East End Evolution (5-9)

#6 Seed – Louisa Lumber (5-9)

#7 Seed – Huggs Thuggs (3-11)

#8 Seed – Kalamazoo Wings (2-12)

 

I messed around and didnt even make this playoff.

Crap. I have to play the Amish two weeks in a row. :irked:

I messed around and didnt even make this playoff.

 

Me neither, but I won't complain about that, lol.

  • Author
Crap. I have to play the Amish two weeks in a row. :irked:
I saw 3 or 4 games like that this morning
This Weeks Games

 

 

National Conference Championship

 

Southern KY SubVets (7-7) at West Kentucky Rams (10-4)

Shelby Cards (7-7) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (10-4)

Louisville Legends (8-6) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (10-4)

Possum Trot WarHogs (9-5) at Fleming Hooligans ® (8-6)

 

 

American Conference Championship

 

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (7-7) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (11-3)

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (7-7) at Mississippi Thrill ® (9-5)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (8-6) at Banklick Swamp Gas (8-6)

Big Creek Moonshiners ® (8-6) at Junction City Jailcats (8-6)

 

 

Toilet Bowl Playoffs

 

Kalamazoo Wings (2-12) at Jungle Junkies (5-9)

Huggs Thuggs (3-11) at BG Trash Talkers (5-9)

Louisa Lumber (5-9) at Bardstown Butchers (5-9)

East End Evolution (5-9) at Indo Savages ® (5-9)

 

:irked:I'm 8-6:lol:

Crap. I have to play the Amish two weeks in a row. :irked:

 

Same here...I've got the Moonshiners again.

  • Author
:irked:I'm 8-6:lol:
Sorry, I got in a hurry this morning
:lol: Looks like it's Moonshiners, Jailcats round 3 this week....

 

How bout that ? One things for sure it will be a battle. Good Luck !! :thumb:

How bout that ? One things for sure it will be a battle. Good Luck !! :thumb:

 

Same to you! The first 2 have been good ones, hopefully this one will be too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.