Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round One

Featured Replies

Sorry, I got in a hurry this morning

 

:thumb:It's all good!

  • Replies 175
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we have a fun playoff for guys who didn't make either playoff? lol.

 

I am going to have no reason to watch football this week...jk.

The Rusty Ankles got their first 10 win season ever!

 

Now its time to bring home the gold.

Can we have a fun playoff for guys who didn't make either playoff? lol.

 

I am going to have no reason to watch football this week...jk.

 

You can root for the Rusty Ankles!:D

You can root for the Rusty Ankles!:D

 

Uh no...he will be rooting for the Northern Division mate who makes it through this week..................ME:p

Uh no...he will be rooting for the Northern Division mate who makes it through this week..................ME:p

 

Whatever. He should root for the future champ...the rusty ankles!

NamecipS has it right, lol. I will definitely be rooting for the Northern Division from here on out...especially the GT's squad.

NamecipS has it right, lol. I will definitely be rooting for the Northern Division from here on out...especially the GT's squad.

 

I guess if you like rooting for losers...:sleep:

  • Author

Isn't it about this time of the year when HB20's team always chokes?

You all are going to be calling me King John here in a few weeks...

So it take it I am safe for next year since I am the #1 seed in the Toilet bowl. :lol:

  • Author
So it take it I am safe for next year since I am the #1 seed in the Toilet bowl. :lol:
Good one ;)
So it take it I am safe for next year since I am the #1 seed in the Toilet bowl. :lol:

 

God speed HT...

I guess if you like rooting for losers...:sleep:

 

Could have sworn we have a couple championships between the two of us. How many trophies are on the Rusty Ankle mantle?

 

:lol:

Dont listen to them HB, you cant keep choking forever. This could be your year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.