November 28, 200817 yr 12-27-2008, 10:34 PM #76 HammerTime All BluegrassPreps.com Join Date: Jan 2005 Location: You wouldn't have won if we'd beaten you. Yogi Berra Posts: 24,978 I forgot about Philly playing and didn't turn a lineup in yet so I didn't start Westbrook. HammerTimeView Public ProfileSend a private message to HammerTimeSend email to HammerTimeFind More Posts by HammerTime 12-27-2008, 11:39 PM #77 halfback20 All BluegrassPreps.com Join Date: Oct 2002 Location: Go Giants! Posts: 31,065 Quote: Originally Posted by HammerTime I forgot about Philly playing and didn't turn a lineup in yet so I didn't start Westbrook. Oops. halfback20View Public ProfileSend a private message to halfback20Find More Posts by halfback20 12-28-2008, 01:09 AM #78 BoondockSaint All World Join Date: Jan 2007 Location: The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed? Posts: 7,651 Quote: Originally Posted by HammerTime I forgot about Philly playing and didn't turn a lineup in yet so I didn't start Westbrook. BoondockSaintView Public ProfileSend a private message to BoondockSaintFind More Posts by BoondockSaint 12-28-2008, 06:18 AM #79 Godot All World Join Date: Nov 2002 Location: Gamaliel, Monroe County Posts: 6,046 Thursday Scores Southern KY SubVets 42 West Kentucky Rams 13 Shelby Cards 18 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 17 Louisville Legends 41 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 15 Possum Trot WarHogs 53 Fleming Hooligans ® 17 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 6 Bushwood Country Club Gophers 24 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® 14 Mississippi Thrill ® 33 Atwood Fighting' Amish 35 Banklick Swamp Gas 22 Big Creek Moonshiners ® 31 Junction City Jailcats 15 Kalamazoo Wings 6 Jungle Junkies 0 Huggs Thuggs 16 BG Trash Talkers 18 Louisa Lumber 0 Bardstown Butchers 32 GodotView Public ProfileSend a private message to GodotSend email to GodotVisit Godot's homepage!Find More Posts by Godot 12-28-2008, 06:22 AM #80 Godot All World Join Date: Nov 2002 Location: Gamaliel, Monroe County Posts: 6,046 Quote: Originally Posted by HammerTime I forgot about Philly playing and didn't turn a lineup in yet so I didn't start Westbrook. That only cost you 37 points.
November 28, 200817 yr 12-28-2008, 06:22 AM #77 Godot All World Join Date: Nov 2002 Location: Gamaliel, Monroe County Posts: 6,043 Quote: Originally Posted by HammerTime I forgot about Philly playing and didn't turn a lineup in yet so I didn't start Westbrook. That only cost you 37 points. GodotView Public ProfileSend a private message to GodotSend email to GodotVisit Godot's homepage!Find More Posts by Godot 12-28-2008, 09:22 AM #78 NamecipS All World Join Date: Jan 2002 Location: Earth Posts: 7,435 Louisville Legends 41 (Romo and who?) Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 15 (TO) NamecipSView Public ProfileSend a private message to NamecipSSend email to NamecipSVisit NamecipS's homepage!Find More Posts by NamecipS 12-28-2008, 10:12 AM #79 Godot All World Join Date: Nov 2002 Location: Gamaliel, Monroe County Posts: 6,043 Quote: Originally Posted by NamecipS Louisville Legends 41 (Romo and who?) Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 15 (TO) Anquan Boldin, Kevin Curtis, and Arizona Def GodotView Public ProfileSend a private message to GodotSend email to GodotVisit Godot's homepage!Find More Posts by Godot 12-28-2008, 10:55 AM #80 NamecipS All World Join Date: Jan 2002 Location: Earth Posts: 7,435 Quote: Originally Posted by Godot Anquan Boldin, Kevin Curtis, and Arizona Def 4 players, 41 pts....uh oh, Cdirty could be in danger
November 28, 200817 yr 12-28-2008, 11:02 AM #78 Cdirty107 All State Join Date: Apr 2002 Posts: 1,748 Quote: Originally Posted by NamecipS 4 players, 41 pts....uh oh, Cdirty could be in danger Boldin picked a bad time time to have probably the worst game of his career, dropped two TD catches. Doesn't help that my two defenses, Seattle and Arizona, are the worst in the league. Going to need a huge day out of my RB's for a chance. Cdirty107View Public ProfileSend a private message to Cdirty107Send email to Cdirty107Find More Posts by Cdirty107 12-28-2008, 11:14 AM #79 NamecipS All World Join Date: Jan 2002 Location: Earth Posts: 7,433 Quote: Originally Posted by Cdirty107 Boldin picked a bad time time to have probably the worst game of his career, dropped two TD catches. Doesn't help that my two defenses, Seattle and Arizona, are the worst in the league. Going to need a huge day out of my RB's for a chance. Do you hide in the weeds until someone posts something about you? I think you're still in good shape to take the victory. My RB's and QB's are going to be point challenged this week.
November 29, 200817 yr Way to go Cdirty, you messed up the thread:lol: You were the last one to post... :sssh:
November 29, 200817 yr How many of you all had sympathy for me when Westrbook goes 110yds rushing with a total of four touch downs on Thursday now that my season is over?
November 30, 200817 yr How many of you all had sympathy for me when Westrbook goes 110yds rushing with a total of four touch downs on Thursday now that my season is over? No sympathy, but was very glad I didn't have to worry about it this week:D
November 30, 200817 yr No sympathy, but was very glad I didn't have to worry about it this week:D As a fellow National league team you couldn't at least feel my pain...lol. Don't know if I can cheer for you anymore, lol.
November 30, 200817 yr As a fellow National league team you couldn't at least feel my pain...lol. Don't know if I can cheer for you anymore, lol. Way to jump ship traitor:p It's Game Day, let's get this party started:dancingpa
November 30, 200817 yr Author The Lumber didn't turn in a lineup so the Butchers will move on to the Toilet Bowl Final Four
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.