Danville vs. Green County (2nd round) / predictions:

EndzoneEyeCam

Danville vs. Green County: Who wins this one?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Danville vs. Green County: Who wins this one?

• Danville Admirals (8-3)
    • Green County Dragons (9-2)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as Green Co. being one Dimensional it looks like they do run the ball often...From what I have seen they mainly run up the middle,and also use the option...They also did pass the ball more than I expected...Anyone got stats on how many yards Green Got through the air against Washington Co.in the playoffs?

I rememeber where Green County is at now. Because Danville played up there I believe in 2000 and there was a mess at the end of the game. A lot of racial words were being said by their fans to ours. Then at the end of the game one of their assitant coaches made a racial remark toward Chester Ford.

As far as Green Co. being one Dimensional it looks like they do run the ball often...From what I have seen they mainly run up the middle,and also use the option...They also did pass the ball more than I expected...Anyone got stats on how many yards Green Got through the air against Washington Co.in the playoffs?

All I am willing to say is that out of the last two games, the QB is 23/27 for 233 yards, 2 touchdowns and 1 interception. Take that for what you want...I really don't see us as one dimensional. :thumb:

All I am willing to say is that out of the last two games, the QB is 23/27 for 233 yards, 2 touchdowns and 1 interception. Take that for what you want...I really don't see us as one dimensional. :thumb:

So translated out per game it looks like:

12/14 for 116 yards per game and 1 TD. About 10 yards per catch for 2 games.

I rememeber where Green County is at now. Because Danville played up there I believe in 2000 and there was a mess at the end of the game. A lot of racial words were being said by their fans to ours. Then at the end of the game one of their assitant coaches made a racial remark toward Chester Ford.

Is the assistant coach still alive? I wouldn't even smile crossways at Chester.

Was Chester an Assistant then? I know he finished playing at DHS in '92.

Yea from the game film I watched...Green Co. QB made some nice passes...And the receivers made some good catches...:thumb: