Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville vs. Green County (2nd round) / predictions:

Danville vs. Green County: Who wins this one? 83 members have voted

  1. 1. Danville vs. Green County: Who wins this one?

    • Danville Admirals (8-3)
      65%
      54
    • Green County Dragons (9-2)
      34%
      29

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've learned from past experiences never bet against Danville in the playoffs....ADS win a close one 28-21

As far as Green Co. being one Dimensional it looks like they do run the ball often...From what I have seen they mainly run up the middle,and also use the option...They also did pass the ball more than I expected...Anyone got stats on how many yards Green Got through the air against Washington Co.in the playoffs?

I will go with Danville 35-14.

Ads by 2 to 3 scores of the 6 point variety

I rememeber where Green County is at now. Because Danville played up there I believe in 2000 and there was a mess at the end of the game. A lot of racial words were being said by their fans to ours. Then at the end of the game one of their assitant coaches made a racial remark toward Chester Ford.

  • Author
As far as Green Co. being one Dimensional it looks like they do run the ball often...From what I have seen they mainly run up the middle,and also use the option...They also did pass the ball more than I expected...Anyone got stats on how many yards Green Got through the air against Washington Co.in the playoffs?

 

 

All I am willing to say is that out of the last two games, the QB is 23/27 for 233 yards, 2 touchdowns and 1 interception. Take that for what you want...I really don't see us as one dimensional. :thumb:

All I am willing to say is that out of the last two games, the QB is 23/27 for 233 yards, 2 touchdowns and 1 interception. Take that for what you want...I really don't see us as one dimensional. :thumb:

 

So translated out per game it looks like:

 

12/14 for 116 yards per game and 1 TD. About 10 yards per catch for 2 games.

I rememeber where Green County is at now. Because Danville played up there I believe in 2000 and there was a mess at the end of the game. A lot of racial words were being said by their fans to ours. Then at the end of the game one of their assitant coaches made a racial remark toward Chester Ford.

 

Is the assistant coach still alive? I wouldn't even smile crossways at Chester.

I rememeber where Green County is at now. Because Danville played up there I believe in 2000 and there was a mess at the end of the game. A lot of racial words were being said by their fans to ours. Then at the end of the game one of their assitant coaches made a racial remark toward Chester Ford.

 

Was Chester an Assistant then? I know he finished playing at DHS in '92.

All I am willing to say is that out of the last two games, the QB is 23/27 for 233 yards, 2 touchdowns and 1 interception. Take that for what you want...I really don't see us as one dimensional. :thumb:

 

Yea from the game film I watched...Green Co. QB made some nice passes...And the receivers made some good catches...:thumb:

I came by the field earlier it was snow covered a little bit, you can't see any markings on the field. It's supposed to get in the mid 30's and sunny, hopefuly that will melt the snow. But its probably going to be a little slick.:scared:

Yah Chester was an assistant. It was the year before he left I believe.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.