Danville vs. Green County (2nd round) / predictions:

EndzoneEyeCam

Danville vs. Green County: Who wins this one?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Danville vs. Green County: Who wins this one?

• Danville Admirals (8-3)
    • Green County Dragons (9-2)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to watch a little Green game film tonight. I think Trae Gray's escapability will be problematic for them and that Green will have difficulty covering Simon and the TE's out of the backfield. Green's QB is very good and a handful himself, but ASSUMING DANVILLE DOESN'T SLEEPWALK I think the Ads just have too many athletes.

I got to watch a little Green game film tonight. I think Trae Gray's escapability will be problematic for them and that Green will have difficulty covering Simon and the TE's out of the backfield. Green's QB is very good and a handful himself, but ASSUMING DANVILLE DOESN'T SLEEPWALK I think the Ads just have too many athletes.

I haven't seen Green Co., but I did see Gray's escapability first hand against Frankfort. He turned great defensive coverage and pressure by Frankfort into 15+ yard gains and touchdowns with his feet. Watch out for him.

We are a run offense however we have been able to pass as well the last couple of weeks. Call us one dimensional or whatever you like....however in your case, I think the Falcons better not pencil in a game versus Ft. Campbell just yet because if they are fortunate enough to get past Bardstown, then the Green County/Danville winner might just have a little something to say about it. Hope it works out for a rematch! :thumb:

Who's penciled anything? I know I haven’t, and I don't think anyone is looking past Bardstown much less the winner of the Danville/Green game...

Greensburg is the town of Green County while Campbellsville is the town of Taylor County. Both towns are approximately 11 miles apart. Black Gnat is basically just a wet spot in the road on the line of Green and Taylor Counties. What this has to do with the winner of Danville/Green County game, I don't know. Win or lose, Danville will know they have been in a game and shouldn't have to ask where Green County is from now on! Good Luck to all and I hope everyone in Green County makes the trip. GO DRAGONS !!! :thumb: