Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville vs. Green County (2nd round) / predictions:

Danville vs. Green County: Who wins this one? 83 members have voted

  1. 1. Danville vs. Green County: Who wins this one?

    • Danville Admirals (8-3)
      65%
      54
    • Green County Dragons (9-2)
      34%
      29

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Danville by a TD.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to watch a little Green game film tonight. I think Trae Gray's escapability will be problematic for them and that Green will have difficulty covering Simon and the TE's out of the backfield. Green's QB is very good and a handful himself, but ASSUMING DANVILLE DOESN'T SLEEPWALK I think the Ads just have too many athletes.

I got to watch a little Green game film tonight. I think Trae Gray's escapability will be problematic for them and that Green will have difficulty covering Simon and the TE's out of the backfield. Green's QB is very good and a handful himself, but ASSUMING DANVILLE DOESN'T SLEEPWALK I think the Ads just have too many athletes.

 

I haven't seen Green Co., but I did see Gray's escapability first hand against Frankfort. He turned great defensive coverage and pressure by Frankfort into 15+ yard gains and touchdowns with his feet. Watch out for him.

We are a run offense however we have been able to pass as well the last couple of weeks. Call us one dimensional or whatever you like....however in your case, I think the Falcons better not pencil in a game versus Ft. Campbell just yet because if they are fortunate enough to get past Bardstown, then the Green County/Danville winner might just have a little something to say about it. Hope it works out for a rematch! :thumb:

 

Who's penciled anything? I know I haven’t, and I don't think anyone is looking past Bardstown much less the winner of the Danville/Green game...

This isn't Danville's first prom date. I'll take the Ads 35-28.

Dragons 42 -28:flame:

Where is Green County at anyway I had never heard of them until this year?

 

Campbellsville.

Campbellsville.

 

Green County is Greensburg, it is slightly south and west of Campbellsville.

Black Gnat is also in Green County

  • Author

Greensburg is the town of Green County while Campbellsville is the town of Taylor County. Both towns are approximately 11 miles apart. Black Gnat is basically just a wet spot in the road on the line of Green and Taylor Counties. What this has to do with the winner of Danville/Green County game, I don't know. Win or lose, Danville will know they have been in a game and shouldn't have to ask where Green County is from now on! Good Luck to all and I hope everyone in Green County makes the trip. GO DRAGONS !!! :thumb:

Black Gnat is also in Green County

 

Which begs the question, "Where the heck is Possum Trot?":banana:

Green County is Greensburg, it is slightly south and west of Campbellsville.

 

I was mistaken, I had Green Co. and Taylor Co. mixed up.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.