Danville vs. Green County (2nd round) / predictions:

EndzoneEyeCam

Danville vs. Green County: Who wins this one?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Danville vs. Green County: Who wins this one?

• Danville Admirals (8-3)
    • Green County Dragons (9-2)

These two teams are pretty similiar on paper. Danville had a rather easy first round with a 45-6 win over Glasgow, while Green Co. handily defeated Washington Co. 52-24 in a game of high powered offenses. The Dragons defense really stepped up and the Ads had alot of careless turnovers. How will this game shape up considering Green County has to travel to Danville? Both teams can be really dangerous... :thumb:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched both teams play this year, one early in the season one late in the season, sometimes teams evolve. Green County is a harder hitting team but Danville is faster. This should be one of he more interesting games of the week. I believe it could be close but Danville should walk away with the win.

Danville played a pretty good game against Glasgow. The score could have been higher for the ADS, but Grey didn't play in the second half due to a gimpy ankle, and Danville went to the run game in the second half, with the game well in hand plus played a lot of young guys. I hope Devin Hester is O.K. he is the anchor on the D-line. If the Ads come back healthy and limit the silly mistakes and turnovers, I'll take Danville 35-14. Green County you better be tough with your pass defense.:walk:

Danville played a pretty good game against Glasgow. The score could have been higher for the ADS, but Grey didn't play in the second half due to a gimpy ankle, and Danville went to the run game in the second half, with the game well in hand plus played a lot of young guys. I hope Devin Hester is O.K. he is the anchor on the D-line. If the Ads come back healthy and limit the silly mistakes and turnovers, I'll take Danville 35-14. Green County you better be tough with your pass defense.:walk:

I can tell you the Dragons bring the heat and don't give a QB much time, they also have a ball hawk in the secondary…

I can tell you the Dragons bring the heat and don't give a QB much time, they also have a ball hawk in the secondary…

Danville has a good ground game also, the Ads have been very good at taking what the defense gives them. They have a good balanced attack. Their biggest problem has been making silly mistakes this season. But Coach Harp has the them focused and says they are all comitted to playing well in the playoffs.:thumb:

I've seen both teams play this year as well. Danville will flat out knock you on your butt! They hit about the hardest I've seen a team hit this season. Not to mention their QB and WR combo's are quite nice. I just dont see Green County staying in this game with Rogers out. Even with Rogers I still say Danville wins.

Danville 32

Green County 14

I plan on being there with my Admiral shaded glasses on! :thumb:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13