Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville vs. Green County (2nd round) / predictions:

Danville vs. Green County: Who wins this one? 83 members have voted

  1. 1. Danville vs. Green County: Who wins this one?

    • Danville Admirals (8-3)
      65%
      54
    • Green County Dragons (9-2)
      34%
      29

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

These two teams are pretty similiar on paper. Danville had a rather easy first round with a 45-6 win over Glasgow, while Green Co. handily defeated Washington Co. 52-24 in a game of high powered offenses. The Dragons defense really stepped up and the Ads had alot of careless turnovers. How will this game shape up considering Green County has to travel to Danville? Both teams can be really dangerous... :thumb:

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danville 31

Green Co. 27

I've watched both teams play this year, one early in the season one late in the season, sometimes teams evolve. Green County is a harder hitting team but Danville is faster. This should be one of he more interesting games of the week. I believe it could be close but Danville should walk away with the win.

Should be a good game, but Admiral Stadium is a hard place for the visiting team to win a play-off game.

Danville 22-14

Danville over Green. A much as I would love to see Green come to Monroe for the region I will have to go with coach Harp's experience and speed.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I actually think Green has a good shot in this game. One thing Danville won't be able to do is start slow because they may find their self in a hole to deep to get out of.

My prediction is;

Green Co. 28

Danville 22

Danville played a pretty good game against Glasgow. The score could have been higher for the ADS, but Grey didn't play in the second half due to a gimpy ankle, and Danville went to the run game in the second half, with the game well in hand plus played a lot of young guys. I hope Devin Hester is O.K. he is the anchor on the D-line. If the Ads come back healthy and limit the silly mistakes and turnovers, I'll take Danville 35-14. Green County you better be tough with your pass defense.:walk:

Danville played a pretty good game against Glasgow. The score could have been higher for the ADS, but Grey didn't play in the second half due to a gimpy ankle, and Danville went to the run game in the second half, with the game well in hand plus played a lot of young guys. I hope Devin Hester is O.K. he is the anchor on the D-line. If the Ads come back healthy and limit the silly mistakes and turnovers, I'll take Danville 35-14. Green County you better be tough with your pass defense.:walk:

 

I can tell you the Dragons bring the heat and don't give a QB much time, they also have a ball hawk in the secondary…

Where is Green County at anyway I had never heard of them until this year?

I can tell you the Dragons bring the heat and don't give a QB much time, they also have a ball hawk in the secondary…

 

Danville has a good ground game also, the Ads have been very good at taking what the defense gives them. They have a good balanced attack. Their biggest problem has been making silly mistakes this season. But Coach Harp has the them focused and says they are all comitted to playing well in the playoffs.:thumb:

I've seen both teams play this year as well. Danville will flat out knock you on your butt! They hit about the hardest I've seen a team hit this season. Not to mention their QB and WR combo's are quite nice. I just dont see Green County staying in this game with Rogers out. Even with Rogers I still say Danville wins.

 

Danville 32

Green County 14

 

I plan on being there with my Admiral shaded glasses on! :thumb:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Danville 27-20

Green County 28

Danville 14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.