Danville vs. Green County (2nd round) / predictions:

EndzoneEyeCam

Danville vs. Green County: Who wins this one?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Danville vs. Green County: Who wins this one?

• Danville Admirals (8-3)
    • Green County Dragons (9-2)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These two teams are pretty similiar on paper. Danville had a rather easy first round with a 45-6 win over Glasgow, while Green Co. handily defeated Washington Co. 52-24 in a game of high powered offenses. The Dragons defense really stepped up and the Ads had alot of careless turnovers. How will this game shape up considering Green County has to travel to Danville? Both teams can be really dangerous... :thumb:

I don't think they're even remotely similar, considering Danville has more than 3x the passing production, which tells me Green Co. is pretty one-dimensional. Advantage Ads, because of the Danville balance with Simon + Gray.

If Danville don't make stupid mistakes, and Trae dont throw interceptions, and is on his game, the ads should win, also Antwan has to run the ball like a mad man he has to run over and threw the defense, also the defense has to play smart and get to the ball and make good open field tackles, also they must get there playmakers the ball wich means Taylor,Warner,Ddunn, has to get the job done when they touch the ball, Henderson also has to come to play.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I don't think they're even remotely similar, considering Danville has more than 3x the passing production, which tells me Green Co. is pretty one-dimensional. Advantage Ads, because of the Danville balance with Simon + Gray.

Green's glaring weakness would be that they are one dimensional...

Tradition doesn't win you football games. Now, I think Danville is the better team and they should win by a couple TD's. I'm wishing for title town again! :cool:

I couldn't agree more...If anything tradition will get you beat...The name on the Jersey doesn't play...Just the heart inside the Jersey...:thumb:

Green's glaring weakness would be that they are one dimensional...

I love the doubters on this board. Green came in friday night and really seemed that they have moved on from the Rogers injury. They had three guys will more than 100 yards rushing and the QB was 9 out of his first 9 in passing. The passing game has really came on the past two games considering they are 23 out of their last 29 with several yards and a couple of Touchdowns. Don't sleep on the Dragons because they have shown a sign of waking up the past couple of weeks. The game should be a great one and I hope everyone around the Greensburg area makes the trip to Danville. Pack the stands and pull for these guys. :thumb:

I love the doubters on this board. Green came in friday night and really seemed that they have moved on from the Rogers injury. They had three guys will more than 100 yards rushing and the QB was 9 out of his first 9 in passing. The passing game has really came on the past two games considering they are 23 out of their last 29 with several yards and a couple of Touchdowns. Don't sleep on the Dragons because they have shown a sign of waking up the past couple of weeks. The game should be a great one and I hope everyone around the Greensburg area makes the trip to Danville. Pack the stands and pull for these guys. :thumb:

Green Co. lives and dies by the run. Thus one dimensional.

I love the doubters on this board.

I don't see anyone doubting. As Semper said, Green County lives and dies by the run. Granted it's a good run! I am not going to deny that... But I personally think Green will need to have to successfully mix it up just a bit in order to have a chance in this game.

Green Co. lives and dies by the run. Thus one dimensional.

We are a run offense however we have been able to pass as well the last couple of weeks. Call us one dimensional or whatever you like....however in your case, I think the Falcons better not pencil in a game versus Ft. Campbell just yet because if they are fortunate enough to get past Bardstown, then the Green County/Danville winner might just have a little something to say about it. Hope it works out for a rematch! :thumb:

Edited by EndzoneEyeCam
misspelling

Admirals win. They have been here and know what it takes. Green County has had very little success in the playoffs over the years and they will find that Danville has a whole lot more speed than anyone they have played this year. You won't outrun them so you better try to run over top of them.