Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 1A - Trimble County @ Beechwood

Who Wins? 87 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Beechwood
      89%
      78
    • Trimble County
      10%
      9

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Beechwood Tigers

Playoff Appearance: 30th

All-time Record: 83-19

 

Trimble County Raiders

Playoff Appearance: 6th

All-time Record: 1-5

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood 63-6.

I'm astonished that the Raiders have picked up two votes to win...I'm guessing a couple of blue-and-gold faithful who are supporting their team...but this would be a shock among shocks if Beechwood doesn't win.

 

I hope the Raiders make it respectable...but I just don't see it happening...

I wish the best for the Raiders. But my head tells me Beechwood.

 

Beechwood by plenty.

Beechwood in a romp. They'll likely hit 50 or 60 in their first two games of the playoffs.

Trimble runs the A-11 correct?

 

The a-11, is that the 10 guy eligable thing from CA. ?

Beechwood by a ton.

I'm astonished that the Raiders have picked up two votes to win...I'm guessing a couple of blue-and-gold faithful who are supporting their team...but this would be a shock among shocks if Beechwood doesn't win.

 

I hope the Raiders make it respectable...but I just don't see it happening...

 

Make that three. ;) Always have to support your team!

The a-11, is that the 10 guy eligable thing from CA. ?

 

Yeah, don't you have to tell the refs you are going to be running that offense so they know that all the players are eligible?

Beechwood will be up by 6 TDs by halftime and can rest the starters.

Tigers name the score in this one.

Trimble runs the A-11 correct?

 

The a-11, is that the 10 guy eligable thing from CA. ?

 

If this is true, I would love to see it. I heard about it this past summer on BGP, but had not heard if anyone was using it.

 

Whether it makes Trimble competitive or not, it will be fascinating to see it in action, especially against a stronger team.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.