November 5, 200817 yr The Florida men's basketball team suffered a huge blow Wednesday as starting point guard Jai Lucas will transfer after one season with the Gators, Coach Billy Donovan announced. link
November 5, 200817 yr Tough break for the Gators, sounds like he doesn't enjoy sharing ball handling duties with Calethes. Maybe he wishes he would have stayed with Patterson after all?
November 5, 200817 yr I bet Patterson is telling him "See I told ya you should have came to Kentucky!"
November 5, 200817 yr I bet Patterson is telling him "See I told ya you should have came to Kentucky!" Yep, Id say that calls already been made.
November 5, 200817 yr Wow, where is he going? He is a good not great player. He will be a solid college PG but not a pro.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.