Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jai Lucas leaves Florida

Featured Replies

Interesting...good player, but I would probably rather have Calathes on my squad over him anyway.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised he left but Billy D showed a tremendous amount of class. Him caring about his players being happy in his system and wanting to sit down with Lucas to discuss schools really shows the type of character he has.

Glad heis out of there, more so because of his dad. I could not stand his dad at those UK games, made me sick.

I think Erving Walker is the better of the two at PG, and Boynton is Boynton. Add Calathes and Hodge sharing minutes this year, and I think Lucas saw the writing on the wall...

IMO, the writing on the wall was there before Lucas committed to Florida.

 

While I know he would most likely be starting at UK this season, I am glad he never committed to the Wildcats.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.