Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jai Lucas leaves Florida

Featured Replies

Perhaps last week's oral commitment of five-star guard Kenny Boynton affected his decision.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Billy D and Florida already made a list of schools Jai cannot transfer to? I'm sure if so it would include all SEC schools, but UK and UT in particular.

 

 

 

Just for fun, say if Lucas did want to come to Kentucky and was able to do so, look what it would do for the team. It would almost be as nice as adding John Wall but you would still get him coming in along with Orton, Hood, among others. Thats three solid position fillers right there with a true PG, a nice two guard, and a banger down low.

Minnesota?

 

You're a bad man!!!!!!!:lol:

I don't remember much, so someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

 

But wasn't there questions about Lucas and his character even before going to Florida. This is a surprise that it would happen just days before the start of the season, doesn't seem that shocking to me that he would pull another "all about me" stunt.

I think Calathes is going to be playing more PG, and that may be the biggest issue.

I think Calathes is going to be playing more PG, and that may be the biggest issue.

 

Any idea where Lucas ends up?

Like to see him at Minnesota, that would be amazing..

This hurts Florida more than it helps any team Lucas ends up with.

Any idea where Lucas ends up?

 

My guess is somewhere in Texas, that is just a guess though.

Any idea where Lucas ends up?

 

I think he will end up at Oklahoma St his family has ties to this university with his brother playing there a few years back

I have a really hard time even thinking UK would be a possibility, Jai basically said, "no thanks" only 18 months ago.......and assuming Jai is eligible spring semester 2010, UK wouldn't even have room with already having PGs Porter, Liggins, Vilarino, and KC Ross-Miller coming in the next year...

Florida would block UK you can take that to the bank.

I think Erving Walker is the better of the two at PG, and Boynton is Boynton. Add Calathes and Hodge sharing minutes this year, and I think Lucas saw the writing on the wall...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.