Having surgery tomorrow morning

ladiesbballcoach

Did and that was very impressive.

I will check that out over the next few weeks.

Thanks!

And you are correct - you can go off on a "youtube tangent" for hours. Sometimes it's time well spent; other times you wonder why you wasted so much of your life.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Obama wins Tuesday night, I am counting on this for Wednesday.:lol::lol::jump::jump:

:laugh: Come to think about it..... I have a few of those pills left........

Ever play games on Yahoo? Very addicting.......ask my family who has no clean clothes, no supper ready......there should be a self help club for that kind of thing.

Well, weren't you clever to plan your surgery so that you would have election day off to watch the coverage, and then a couple of weeks to rant and rave. :D :lol:

Good luck with your surgery.

I'd stock up on crosswords. If you have Netflix, you can watch movies and past seasons of TV shows online.

Hope everything goes well, lbbc. Do you play music? now might be the chance to learn an instrument or, if you already play, some new tunes. Of course, if you are learning something new, it may run everyone else out of the house.

I thought sure you would tell him now was the perfect time to get a sleeve tattoo....when he couldn't get up and run away. :D