Having surgery tomorrow morning

ladiesbballcoach

And am going to be laid up for 2-3 weeks. Limited movement.

I need ideas to keep me from going bonkers.

I have never seen Season 1 of 24, so I rented that. Also have all the Lonesome Dove miniseries and Band of Brothers as well as last season of Smallville. My wife has the miniseries of ThornBirds. I think I will pass on it.

Also, got some books and bible studies to do.

And will be on BGP some more during the day since I will be at home instead of work where it is blocked.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And am going to be laid up for 2-3 weeks. Limited movement.

I need ideas to keep me from going bonkers.

I have never seen Season 1 of 24, so I rented that. Also have all the Lonesome Dove miniseries and Band of Brothers as well as last season of Smallville. My wife has the miniseries of ThornBirds. I think I will pass on it.

Also, got some books and bible studies to do.

And will be on BGP some more during the day since I will be at home instead of work where it is blocked.

Hopeyou are up and at it sooner rather than later. I also hope you will get to vote before the "event." We'll be praying for you LBBC.

Good luck! I hope your recovery goes well.

I have a nice little collection of works by folks like Paul Krugman, Thomas Frank and others. The mere thought of me sending them your way should have you up and about as quickly as possible.:thumb:

Seriously, if you are, for example, a music fan, you can spend hours - many of them productive - checking out YouTube. My daughter is a vocal performance major, and she and her classmates are sometimes given "youtube assignments" where they review and critique different versions of a piece of music.

Seriously, if you are, for example, a music fan, you can spend hours - many of them productive - checking out YouTube. My daughter is a vocal performance major, and she and her classmates are sometimes given "youtube assignments" where they review and critique different versions of a piece of music.

That's a good one. I spent about 4 hours one night when I couldn't sleep looking at old wrestling matches. Watched several War games with 4 Horseman and Road Warriors.

What would I search for with your daughter's class?

Good luck! I hope your recovery goes well.

I have a nice little collection of works by folks like Paul Krugman, Thomas Frank and others. The mere thought of me sending them your way should have you up and about as quickly as possible.:thumb:

Was the first guy on the Odd Couple?:D

Never read a guy with two first names and no last name.:D

Seriously, have no clue who either of them are.

Good luck to you with your surgery.

I had surgery last year and after taking pain pills, I couldnt concentrate on watching a cartoon! Hopefully you will sleep the first day or two and go on from there.

After I got off the narcotics, I watched the first couple season of Boston Legal. Loved it!

I also played a lot of cards with my son. Helps pass the time.

Good luck to you with your surgery.

I had surgery last year and after taking pain pills, I couldnt concentrate on watching a cartoon! Hopefully you will sleep the first day or two and go on from there.

After I got off the narcotics, I watched the first couple season of Boston Legal. Loved it!

If Obama wins Tuesday night, I am counting on this for Wednesday.:lol::lol::jump::jump:

That's a good one. I spent about 4 hours one night when I couldn't sleep looking at old wrestling matches. Watched several War games with 4 Horseman and Road Warriors.

What would I search for with your daughter's class?

lbbc - check your PMs. :thumb: