Having surgery tomorrow morning

ladiesbballcoach

Yikes, I hope you have a full, speedy recovery. I also hope you have sympathetic family members/nurses.:D

Stick to DVDs and books, as the garbage on daytime tv would surely drive you crazy after some time.

As to your job, since you don't exactly have a "regular" type of class, what kind of substitute does your school get to fill in for you? Just curious. Get well soon.

A strong male sub handpicked by me.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you doing LBBC? Hope everything went well. If you like, a have a complete set of the Highlands game films I can drop off your house and you can watch how one of those urban schools with unfair advantages plays football. :D

Seriously, God's blessings on a speedy recovery. Let me know if I can do anything. LN

Having some pain today as I cannot get comfortable.

Sitting in the same spot bascially for 48 hours is not letting me rest and be comfortable.

And btw, Ft. Thomas is trying to grow up and be like a rural school with the deer hunts.:D

One other thing.

I STINK.

Can't get it wet and going to get a bath tonight when my wife gets home.

But today, I offend myself with the smell

After I had my knee surgery 3 years ago I felt the same way and I'm sure I will when I have surgery on it here again soon. But do know that it becomes easier to bath without getting it wet the more times you do it.