Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question for McCain supporters

Featured Replies

IF (notice the emphasis on if) Obama wins, what are you going to do? Are you going to flee the country? Are you going to protest on the steps of the Capitol?

Just curious.

Same exact thing could be asked of Obama supporters.

I'm just tired of people on both sides saying they are going to do this or that when in all reality, you are going to get up Wednesday morning, go to work and do what you are asked to do.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much you can do. Just pray he doesn't screw things up too bad in the next 4 years and hope the next election will provide us with a real candidate.

I will continue to go about my day to day life in the same manner I do now regardless of who wins.

Not much you can do. Just pray he doesn't screw things up too bad in the next 4 years and hope the next election will provide us with a real candidate.

 

:thumb: For every Carter there is a Reagan:dancingpa

Edited by rockmom
fixed quote

If Obama wins, I'll go on, but very curious and hopeful of the ideas he has, and how this will all play out.

 

If McCain wins, I'll go on, but I'll have very few expectations of any real difference than the last 8 years.

  • Author
If Obama wins, I'll go on, but very curious and hopeful of the ideas he has, and how this will all play out.

 

If McCain wins, I'll go on, but I'll have very few expectations of any real difference than the last 8 years.

 

:thumb:

I like that answer.

I think we will move to Mexico! ! ! !

I'll continue to pray for our nation.

I'll continue to pray for our nation.

 

Likewise.

First I am in no way a McCain supporter.

 

I will vote for him while holding my nose.

 

If Obama wins (and I've resigned meysel to that) I'll pray that no conservative SC justice has an unexpected health issue in the next 4 years.

 

When the cost of EVERYTHING goes up I'll be on here pointing it out.

First I am in no way a McCain supporter.

 

I will vote for him while holding my nose.

 

If Obama wins (and I've resigned meysel to that) I'll pray that no conservative SC justice has an unexpected health issue in the next 4 years.

 

When the cost of EVERYTHING goes up I'll be on here pointing it out.

 

Excellent post. I completely agree particularly in regard to the four conservative justices and the one somewhat conservative justice. If we lose one of them, we are in big trouble.

First I am in no way a McCain supporter.

 

I will vote for him while holding my nose.

 

If Obama wins (and I've resigned meysel to that) I'll pray that no conservative SC justice has an unexpected health issue in the next 4 years.

 

When the cost of EVERYTHING goes up I'll be on here pointing it out.

 

I just hope people are on here to listen.

I just hope whoever wins gets support from both sides and is given an equal opportunity. Whoever wins this election, he is the leader of the country whether we like it or not. Until he does something to make us feel otherwise, he should have our support. Instead, some will be casting stones from day 1, and it's a shame.

 

I know I'm living in a fantasy world, but that's how I feel.

I would lobby to make sure McCain's campaign strategist never gets a job in politics again. Terribly run campaign. No money left for the final week?!?

If Obama wins, I will be jumping back onto the Republican party campaign bandwagon. I will get back to working hard for the Rebublican candidates.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got out of the pool due to conflicts with kids. Felt it was more important to focus my energy on them for their last few years of High school. In two years both will be in college and it will be the perfect time to get back to working on campaigns.:banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.