Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phillies win World Series

Featured Replies

It honestly wouldn't be a suprise to me if the bell was graffiti'ed tonight.

 

Those idiots will fix the crack...:lol::lol:

  • Replies 58
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who was the genius who came up with this headline:

 

Upton

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Those idiots will fix the crack...:lol::lol:

 

:lol:

Those idiots will fix the crack...:lol::lol:

 

Not to worry, Joe The Plumber will be in Philly tomorrow.

Price should have been in to get things started tonight and Maddon whiffed. No other way around it...

 

He made a lot of bonehead moves all through the postseason. The Phillies finally made him pay. If the Rays would have blown the ALCS that one would have been on him as well.

He made a lot of bonehead moves all through the postseason. The Phillies finally made him pay. If the Rays would have blown the ALCS that one would have been on him as well.
As I pointed out in the update thread. Maddon's been doing this all year. He's great managing the kids and atmosphere around the club house, but he truly lacks as a game time manager. I like Joe Maddon, but he is what he is.
Over/Under.... 10 cars set on fire?

 

:lol:Over.

Congrats to the Phillies, I wish that I could say that for the Philadelphia fans (in Philadelphia).

I have to say that a little was lost in this series for me by the deciding game being 3 days long. That couldn't be helped. I am not blaming anyone. Just a shame to me that it had to play out that way.

 

That imo does not take away from a Phillies win though, they outplayed the Rays and deserved it. Tampa Bay made too many errors, other mistakes in this one to expect to win it. Granted, they imo were on wrong end of some bad calls but that did not cause errors in the field or in judgement.

Tampa had a great season. I don't think that anyone would have come close to calling this (T.B. AL East champs, AL Champs and in the W.S.) season for the Rays. What a story they were.

 

Congrats to Swamprat on the Rays succsessful season. :thumb:

 

 

 

 

(I would had enjoyed it much more if they hadn't been in the same division as my Yankees:D)

Edited by oldrambler

I didn't realize that the "City of Brotherly Love" really meant they're all brothers. See what incest leads to...

Philly.jpg

I don't care much for the Phillies but it's always good to see a Kentucky boy get a championsip ring. Congrats to 1999 Kentucky Mr. Baseball Joe Blanton.

On youtube, I typed "phillies riot" in the search box and got 127 videos in the result. :banana::banana::banana:

Congrats to the Phillies. :dancingpa

Now back to football.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.