Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phillies win World Series

Featured Replies

Phillies get it done. This series, will be remembered for the Umpires and some of their calls/lack of, once the celebration settles.

 

Agreed.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile a couple of 6 year old Rays fans are cursed at, have their game programs stolen, and have beer poured over their head. :irked::irked:

Selig, seems to be a fan favorite.

And the Philllies fans show their class once again as they boo the Rays after the Phillies owner congratulates the Rays on a great season. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Congrats Phillies. I cant stand their fans though. They just booed Tampa. Wow classless

I really think Maddon cost his team several times tonight...

Congrats to Philly on winning the Series. Also congrats to the Rays on an amazing season, they made it a pretty fun year.

 

Now as far as the WS goes, I have to say, I never got that World Series feel this year. Alot was probably to do with the poor weather in philly I suppose and the really bad umps, but it just didn't have that feel, for me anyway.

Do we expect any less? Always have been, always will be classless fans.

 

Oh, and Charlie Manuel sounds uneducated to me. I used to hear him on Rome and thought the same thing....

Selig, seems to be a fan favorite.

 

Wasn't it grand to hear?

I really think Maddon cost his team several times tonight...
He will get several questions, about this and the Series in general.

 

:thumb:

 

Wasn't it grand to hear?
If they show him again, he will get booed even more.

Better get that Camaro off the field before they flip and burn it...

I only watched two games of the WS. What did Hamels do for the MVP?

Congrats Phillies. I cant stand their fans though. They just booed Tampa. Wow classless

 

Selig was walking to the stage.:D

Jayson Werth looks an awful lot like Danny from "Caddyshack."

 

Awwww no ya dont !!!!! TAnks for nuttin Danny !!!:D

Over. There hasn't been a Philadelphia winning team in about a thousand years.

 

Hey now, they won the Arena League this past season. Congrats to the Phillies, great series.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.