Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phillies win World Series

Featured Replies

I only watched two games of the WS. What did Hamels do for the MVP?
Pitched well and they had a stat, if the Phillies would have maintained the lead for him, would have been 5 wins in 5 starts.

 

Never been done, in post-season history, per FOX.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And the Philllies fans show their class once again as they boo the Rays after the Phillies owner congratulates the Rays on a great season. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

Ironic that Philly is the City of Brotherly Love because as you noted the City is NOTORIOUS for classlessness. The Phillies fans however pale in comparison to the Eagles fans, who as a whole are probably the most vile fans on the planet. No disrespect intended of course.

Do we expect any less? Always have been, always will be classless fans.

 

Oh, and Charlie Manuel sounds uneducated to me. I used to hear him on Rome and thought the same thing....

 

Ya think? That guy was probably schooled in an outhouse somewhere down in a holler of West Virginia.

Ironic that Philly is the City of Brotherly Love because as you noted the City is NOTORIOUS for classlessness. The Phillies fans however pale in comparison to the Eagles fans, who as a whole are probably the most vile fans on the planet. No disrespect intended of course.

 

Nice touch...

Ironic that Philly is the City of Brotherly Love because as you noted the City is NOTORIOUS for classlessness. The Phillies fans however pale in comparison to the Eagles fans, who as a whole are probably the most vile fans on the planet. No disrespect intended of course.

 

Philadelphia is a very cool city though. I took my son there on a baseball trip that covered a few cities and that was the most fun I have had in a long time. Citizens park is very fan friendly and there is not a bad seat in the house. The city has several things to do as well.

Nice touch...

 

I just didn't want to be taken in context..........:cool:

Maddon: "...if we would've been tied for a long time I may have made a change."

 

It was two freakin days.......

Philadelphia is a very cool city though. I took my son there on a baseball trip that covered a few cities and that was the most fun I have had in a long time. Citizens park is very fan friendly and there is not a bad seat in the house. The city has several things to do as well.

 

I agree and have been there a few times. If you are an American history buff, its hard to beat Philly, Boston, or DC.

I just didn't want to be taken in context..........:cool:

 

Should've started with "No disrespect". Then, disrespected the heck out of them...

Hey now, they won the Arena League this past season. Congrats to the Phillies, great series.

 

How could I forget about that:lol:

Maddon: "...if we would've been tied for a long time I may have made a change."

 

It was two freakin days.......

....:lol: All we need now, is Deion Sanders and a bucket of water, to complete this circus.

Price should have been in to get things started tonight and Maddon whiffed. No other way around it...

It honestly wouldn't be a suprise to me if the bell was graffiti'ed tonight.

Edited by GrizzlyAdams
fixed would to wouldn't

Who was the genius who came up with this headline:

 

Upton

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.