October 30, 200817 yr Congrats to the Phils. Lidge was a monster all year, it did help that the Rays were very anxious those last at bats though.
October 30, 200817 yr No matter who wins, it's always great to see grown men piling up in the middle of the field like a bunch of kids. Now go burn something.....................
October 30, 200817 yr Over/Under.... 10 cars set on fire? Over. There hasn't been a Philadelphia winning team in about a thousand years.
October 30, 200817 yr Over. There hasn't been a Philadelphia winning team in about a thousand years. I was thinking 10 houses...
October 30, 200817 yr Congrats to the Phils. You make the NL East proud (even though I was rooting against you)....There is no reason that Philadelphia can't make a run again next season...The Rays now have to succeed with expectations, that's a hard thing. All in all, it was an enjoyable season, and I made some nice coin betting on the Rays back in March. Congrats Philly, celebrate soundly.
October 30, 200817 yr Jamie Moyer looks more like a pitching coach than a pitcher... The man is older than everyone on that team put together.
October 30, 200817 yr The man is older than everyone on that team put together. I thought I heard he's Price's biological grandfather...
October 30, 200817 yr Phillies get it done. This series, will be remembered for the Umpires and some of their calls/lack of, once the celebration settles.
October 30, 200817 yr So let me ask: Do we still believe that the AL is that much more superior than the NL? You always hear about how great the AL is, but the reality is in the last 6 series, the two leagues have split. The NL have won 2 of the last 3.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.