I Have A T-Shirt, But It Is Now Too Cold To Wear It Results (Week #9)

EKUAlum05

Here are the results for this week's Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, REALLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY STUPIDIDLY Easy Contest.

Like any other contest, the results will not be final for 24 hours. All contestants should use that time to check their score for errors. After that time period has passed, the contest is final and the winner should use the following link to claim their prize.

If you think there is a problem with your score, send me a PM and I will look into your claim.

Results of the games in this week's contest:

Boone County 28 Ryle 14

Male 31 Fern Creek 14

Pikeville 22 Paintsville 12

Christian County 42 Owensboro 34

Mason County 20 Russell 7

Congratulations to this week's winner as we have a single, solitaire person who has mastered the art of either being able to pick football games, or they are just very lucky.

This weeks Really, Really, Really, Unbelievably Redonculously Easy Contest Winner is........

Southeast_bell

Click Here To Claim Your Prize

Excluding the winner, everyone who competed in this week's contest is eligible to compete again, barring you did not win any other football contest this week.

Can you only win this contest once? Or can I still play but if I get it right I just don't win anything?:confused:

If you want to take a pen and piece of paper out and right it down and then check back a week later to see how you did then have at it! :D

Can you only win this contest once? Or can I still play but if I get it right I just don't win anything?:confused:

Once you have won any football contest in 2008 you can no longer play this contest. This contest is only for members that have not won a football contest of any kind in 2008.