Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who plays in the BCS championship, again?

Featured Replies

Lets try to pick again after this past weekend. It looks like Penn St has a real shot to go undefeated. Can Texas run the table? Can Alabama win out? If they all three are undefeated, which two goes? If both Texas and Bama lose, which one loss team plays Penn St? If Florida or Georgia win out, will they go to the championship over a one loss USC or Oklahoma? What about some sleepers like Texas Tech?

 

FWIW, my pick is PennSt v. Florida

What do you think?:confused:

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care who it is, but I hope whoever plays Penn State kicks the crap out of them. The only team I'd root for Penn State against is USC.

Penn State-Texas Tech

 

I would love to see this matchup, but I can't see Tech winning out. there next 3 weeks are brutal. They Have Texas, OK St., and @ Oklahoma. I love watching the Red Raiders play though.

USC will play Alabama. Even though I dont want to see USC in the championship as the next guy. Sorry Slink but I just hate USC.

If 'Bama and Texas run the table there is no scenario where Penn State gets in the big game.

 

If Penn State is the only unbeaten, there's no telling who'll get in the big game. It will likely depend on where the losses and wins come from down the stretch...for example, if Florida wins out and hands 'Bama its only loss in the SEC Title game, I think they'd have a great shot to jump over a Texas team that loses a game down the stretch.

The 8 teams who make a BCS bowl will be:

 

USC

Texas

Penn St.

Alabama

Florida

UConn

Virginia

Okla St.

I don't care who it is, but I hope whoever plays Penn State kicks the crap out of them. The only team I'd root for Penn State against is USC.

 

I'm not a PSU fan, but how can you hate on the Nitany Lions and JoPa. LOL.

Anyways, I think it will be Texas and Penn State.

The 8 teams who make a BCS bowl will be:

 

USC

Texas

Penn St.

Alabama

Florida

UConn

Virginia

Okla St.

 

What do you do with undefeated Boise State, Ball State, and Tulsa?

I think Texas will hit a bump and lose a game. I think PSU will finish undefeated. Alabama will lose 2 games and be eliminated. Florida will run the table. USC will likely win out. Georgia and Oklahoma will likely each lose another game. Texas Tech is in a great position, but they are bound to lose at least one.

 

I look for Penn State vs. Florida and Florida to win by 20 points.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.