Playoffs: 6A District 6 and District 7

Since district play for both District 6 and 7 is completed, can anyone tell me if these playoff pairings look accurate:

Boone County/Dunbar

Henry Clay/Ryle

Conner/Tates Creek

Lafayette/Simon Kenton

Looks correct, with the highlighted teams having the first round home game.

Anyone know how the second round games work? Which two games are bracketed on the same side? Or do they wait until the first round games have been played before they pair off the next round?

Conner and Boone both have grass fields. Anyone know anything about Lafayette and Henry Clay? I ask because as we get later in the year, grass fields start to become extremely beaten up and bad weather/wet field would have a greater potential impact on the game.

Anyone know how the second round games work? Which two games are bracketed on the same side? Or do they wait until the first round games have been played before they pair off the next round?

Conner and Boone both have grass fields. Anyone know anything about Lafayette and Henry Clay? I ask because as we get later in the year, grass fields start to become extremely beaten up and bad weather/wet field would have a greater potential impact on the game.

Beautiful field turf at Henry Clay High School.

Ugly, sloppy, dark, mud field at Lafayette High School.

The brackets are set from the beginning throughout the playoffs.