Painter

Who wins this one?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carter is one of several capable Tomcat running backs. It would be short sighted of GC to focus on Carter…they may end up with a dose of Alber, McLeod, DeMartino, or Miller & company.

What can we expect from the Musketeers, Coupon21?

You can expect us to drive the ball up and down the field until we get in the red zone then we will do one of the following. Get sacked, turn the ball over, or quit doing what was working to get us in the redzone. Sorry to sound negative but you asked what to expect and with the exception of the Rowan game this is what we have done all season. The defense is a little better than what the scoreboard has read this year, but I am afraid you guys have too many weapons on the ground and with GC's struggling offense you guys will wear us down by the second half.

Coupon, I think Ashland is playing so well right now, they might be able to name their score. I hope the GC defense continues to play hard, if not, the score may get out of hand. Where is the potent GC offense?

It is potent allright, I feel sick every friday......:lol:

The report for the Tomcats is that #5 Dom DeMartino ruptured his ACL in the Woodford County game and will be out for the remainder of the season. Please keep him and his family in your prayers they are wondeful people and he is a class athlete. Good Luck on healthy recovery!

The report for the Tomcats is that #5 Dom DeMartino ruptured his ACL in the Woodford County game and will be out for the remainder of the season. Please keep him and his family in your prayers they are wondeful people and he is a class athlete. Good Luck on healthy recovery!

I hate to hear this, this is a great argument for the horse collar tackle being a penalty in high school.

I hope he has a quick and complete recovery.

Edited by Ram

Thoughts and prayers are with Dom. We will miss his leadership on this team.

Hang in there young man...better days are ahead.

I really dont know why this form of tackling has not been addressed yet by KHSAA...how hard can it be?

You can expect us to drive the ball up and down the field until we get in the red zone then we will do one of the following. Get sacked, turn the ball over, or quit doing what was working to get us in the redzone. Sorry to sound negative but you asked what to expect and with the exception of the Rowan game this is what we have done all season. The defense is a little better than what the scoreboard has read this year, but I am afraid you guys have too many weapons on the ground and with GC's struggling offense you guys will wear us down by the second half.

Thanks for the insight (I think)...I know there is a certain degree of frustration in the GC ranks right now, and they remain a bit of a mystery to me too. Defensively, it looks like the Musketeers saw some improvement in their last outing against Boyd. GC typically starts making their run late in the season...I hope they wait just one more week before making their move this year.