Boone County 42 Simon Kenton 7

Boonecofan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BC dominated in every aspect of the game, I don't have the official stats but I believe SK had 2 first downs at the half, one coming via a PI on 3rd and long. I knew SK was the "dog" going into this game, but to lose like that is very puzzling. No way they should have lost like they did this evening. I hope the BC Qb is OK, he seemed to have movement and you never want to see a kid leave a game like that.

SK must have laid an egg tonight. Boone is good but a 35 point loss at SK? Where was the motivation to play the game? I have to question the coaching at SK when they were the preseason pick in NKY 6A and it looks like they would have to pull a major upset vs. Campbell to make the playoffs.

This game was an embarassment from the start. SK did not have any o line blocking the whole night. They have a whole sideline of sophmores they wont even give a chance to. They sure could not have done any worse than what was on the field tonight or any other night for that matter. I cant figure out why they dont try them they may be surprised at what they see. then with 8 seconds left and the jv on the 10 yard line they dont use a timeout to let them put seven more on the board??????? go figure

SK must have laid an egg tonight. Boone is good but a 35 point loss at SK? Where was the motivation to play the game? I have to question the coaching at SK when they were the preseason pick in NKY 6A and it looks like they would have to pull a major upset vs. Campbell to make the playoffs.

Boone came out and "punched them in the mouth" and SK was on their heels the rest of the night. Boone's defense was relentless, they were not going to let Simpson run on them.

Final. Boone dominated from the start. Hope Alford is ok and back for next weeks game. I heard he had a pinched nerve and everything should be alright.

The report is that he's OK and he went to the hospital as a precaution. He was expected to be released tonight.